Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries

Did you finally get the battery?

Patricio
I did get the battery, almost 4 months after ordering it. I have no idea if my bank helped or not. I never had one word of communication ( I tried several times) with the seller and never received any tracking information.

Vic
I would like to know if he got it as well.
Did you finally get the battery?

Patricio
I did get the battery, almost 4 months after ordering it---never received any communication back from the seller or no tracking number.

Vic

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I did get the battery, almost 4 months after ordering it. I have no idea if my bank helped or not. I never had one word of communication ( I tried several times) with the seller and never received any tracking information.

Vic

I did get the battery, almost 4 months after ordering it---never received any communication back from the seller or no tracking number.

Vic

Word of caution with that battery the flap on the back has a weak spring when you put it in your drone tape the flap shut so it doesn't spring open on you and you may lose your battery in midair
Keith Kuhn

Now that I have two batteries, I don't need one of them. I just received one from Chris "5188818" at Keith's recommendation. I will readdress it and send it unopened to anyone who wants it (lower 48) for $75.

Vic

Now that I have two batteries, I don't need one of them. I just received one from Chris "5188818" at Keith's recommendation. I will readdress it and send it unopened to anyone who wants it (lower 48) for $75.

Vic
Is it the GIF i850 battery I would like to purchase it..
What would be the total cost with shipping ?
Keith Kuhn

Vic

Attn Vic
You can call me at
440 5951031
Keith Kuhn

I stated on another thread that I did get the battery. It took about 3 months with absolutely no tracking info nor any replies to my repeated communications.

Vic

Question - How cheap is it to replace an old battery?
Answer:

We buy on Aliexpress - click the link -
Zeee RC Lipo Battery 14.8V 4S 6500mAh 80C
HTB1PFfebrus3KVjSZKbq6xqkFXaE.jpg

We disassemble our old battery and insert cells to replace the old ones - the controller board remains native.
My flight time with this battery is 28 minutes.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg6.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Nice job on this alternative while keeping the original battery look
Answer:

We disassemble our old battery and insert cells to replace the old ones - the controller board remains native.
View attachment 23097View attachment 23099View attachment 23100View attachment 23103
View attachment 23101
View attachment 23102
View attachment 23103View attachment 23104View attachment 23105View attachment 23106

Answer:

View attachment 23097View attachment 23099View attachment 23100View attachment 23103
View attachment 23101
View attachment 23102
View attachment 23103View attachment 23104View attachment 23105View attachment 23106

Do we send you our old battery pack or how does this work ? I live in the u.s. so tell us what this will cost .
Thank you Keith Kuhn

Well if outside the US I would be interested aswell but would not be cost effective for me if having to ship to the states I don't think am in UK

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Well if outside the US I would be interested aswell but would not be cost effective for me if having to ship to the states I don't think am in UK

Yes I have a feeling they are not in the US.
Even realistically if it was 23 minutes flight time that would be great versus my 16 or 17 minutes.
Keith Kuhn

@Magic,
I read your post as information others could use for a "do it yourself" project. A couple of the reply posts seem to suggest others read it as an offer to do the work for them.

Please clarify if you are offering this as a complete service or simply offering the information for others to use.

Please clarify if you are offering this as a complete service or simply offering the information for others to use.
My post is written as one of the recommendations, as one of the options for an independent and not expensive upgrade (upgrade) of the standard drone batteries. The donor battery cost is shown for my country. I don't even know if it will be as cheap for other pilot countries. Everyone should consider the option on their own. I spent a lot of time at the computer, looking for a powerful and sizeable battery to rework.
I could be very pleased to be engaged in the conveyor alteration of batteries for the pilots, but this becomes economically unprofitable for themselves.
Friends, use my knowledge (post) as information for thought.
Hint - more or less adapted batteries can be found in the battery sections for car models.
Thank you for responding to the post and it was interesting to you.
Ask questions if something is not clear to you.

we send you our old battery pack or how does this work ? I live in the u.s. so tell us what this will cost .
I could gladly help you, but such a long way of shipping batteries will not be economically profitable for you.
You can do it yourself faster and cheaper.
Ask questions, if something is not clear in the work, I will try to answer them in the most informative way.
Good luck!

This is low power .. Below the standard battery ..

When looking for batteries, you need to be guided by the size of the outer box (taking into account that it is larger than the size of the cells themselves), power (preferably more than the standard) and current output (preferably more than 60C)

Probably better to focus on Zeee official store on Ali..
https://aliexpress.ru/store/4915035/search

Last edited:
Reactions: AussieCate
I could gladly help you, but such a long way of shipping batteries will not be economically profitable for you.
You can do it yourself faster and cheaper.
Ask questions, if something is not clear in the work, I will try to answer them in the most informative way.
Good luck!

Ok
Thank you
I will just leave things the way they are before I get into any major costs

My post is written as one of the recommendations, as one of the options for an independent and not expensive upgrade (upgrade) of the standard drone batteries. The donor battery cost is shown for my country. I don't even know if it will be as cheap for other pilot countries. Everyone should consider the option on their own. I spent a lot of time at the computer, looking for a powerful and sizeable battery to rework.
I could be very pleased to be engaged in the conveyor alteration of batteries for the pilots, but this becomes economically unprofitable for themselves.
Hint - more or less adapted batteries can be found in the battery sections for car models.

Do you attribute the longer flight time due to the weight of the battery being less than the OEM battery ?

I have a 8050 GiFi battery and do not get 24 minute flight time

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy