Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

batteries

Ok got my 2nd battery today it's a blue label yet my 1st one from another seller is red the battery I got today was purchased Direct from gifi power so anyone else have different color gifi batteries

O right well checked it with my tester it's in storage mode so will charge it when going to use drone due to the Scottish weather being crap as usual

HI ALL,Just like to add,I recently purchased a Keenstone #1011027/ 6400mah battery for Q500 $59/$6 from Ebay ,have had very good results am getting about 20/25 min each flight with camera and lights and everything on, only got maybe 15 min with yuneec original batteries ,works better than expected. thanks

Ok got my 2nd battery today it's a blue label yet my 1st one from another seller is red the battery I got today was purchased Direct from gifi power so anyone else have different color gifi batteries
It looks like there are 2 sellers on ebay selling the 6400 mAh GiFi battery for the Q. The blue label is from Digi-battery, a warehouse seller in California. The red label is from Nankymall, a warehouse seller in Washington state. Both are probably US shipping points for products from China. I've been trying to get on the GiFi website www.gifipower.com just to check but it has been off line for a couple of days. I have 2 Yuneec branded batteries that are swelling and are giving short flight times so I ordered a 2 pack from digi-battery on ebay for $98.00 with free shipping to Florida. I will be very happy with 18 minutes.

Just FYI for anyone looking, I saw that the same seller (digi-battery) is selling the same 2 pack on Amazon for $118.00

My fingers are crossed! These are for my wife's Q and she has been complaining that the batteries have been getting harder to pull out (she doesn't like breaking a nail). I have deduced the battery swelling may have contributed but I have also noted in the ads that these GIFI and others after-market brands are 1 mm taller and/or 1 mm longer / wider. If they are tighter I'll probably get the business! Like you say "but it's a good price"!

Yeah, if the old ones are swollen then it's time for replacements. Put the old ones in a bucket of salt water outside to discharge them before disposal.

Reactions: Rcdunn
No airfield, I saw the no fly zones. It's all OK. Try also turn GPS off and still don't start
the gifipower website is back up

It looks like there are 2 sellers on ebay selling the 6400 mAh GiFi battery for the Q. The blue label is from Digi-battery, a warehouse seller in California. The red label is from Nankymall, a warehouse seller in Washington state. Both are probably US shipping points for products from China. I've been trying to get on the GiFi website www.gifipower.com just to check but it has been off line for a couple of days. I have 2 Yuneec branded batteries that are swelling and are giving short flight times so I ordered a 2 pack from digi-battery on ebay for $98.00 with free shipping to Florida. I will be very happy with 18 minutes.

Just FYI for anyone looking, I saw that the same seller (digi-battery) is selling the same 2 pack on Amazon for $118.00

I have had 4 Yuneec batteries and one Venom. The original first pair last about 1.5 years using the oem charger. After a while I bought a more capable charger and then the Venom. The Venom has only seen the new charger but after a year it is bloated. It barely fits now. All 3 are giving me only about 10-12 mins now. I had a big job (golf course) this wkend and they were all cycled through several times. I can't do a job like this again without new power. I may try the Gigi.

IMG_2340.JPG
I have had 4 Yuneec batteries and one Venom. The original first pair last about 1.5 years using the oem charger. After a while I bought a more capable charger and then the Venom. The Venom has only seen the new charger but after a year it is bloated. It barely fits now. All 3 are giving me only about 10-12 mins now. I had a big job (golf course) this wkend and they were all cycled through several times. I can't do a job like this again without new power. I may try the Gigi.
Here is one shot.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33