Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Yuneec power 3-A,

Reaction score
The battery will not charge the green light just keeps blinking on the charger, I charged the spare battery no problem?
I suspect a faulty battery?

[QUOTE="I suspect a faulty battery?[/QUOTE]

You're probably not far wrong. Check the existing voltage on the battery. If the existing voltage is less than about 9.4 volts, the charger will not allow charging to begin. If the existing voltage is below 9.0v, it is unlikely you will be able to recover the battery to any useful extent.
There are several existing threads on this subject. You can find them by doing a search on a phrase such as "green blinking charger", or some other variation of the issue. (The magnifying glass icon in the upper right of the Forum screen is "search")
If you are new to LiPo batteries, you need to read up on them. Don't try to recover this battery indoors. The basic idea is to find another way to charge the battery a few seconds at a time until the voltage is above the 9.4v minimum. If you try to do it too fast, you will ensure the battery is ruined.
Again, read through some of the threads to get an idea of how others have obtained the minimum volts. And read up on the safety aspects of this type battery.

By the way, welcome to the Forum.
Something that might help as a new member:
Understand this is a world wide forum. Lots of great members, but they live all around the global "clock". And nobody is really on any kind of "schedule". Don't be alarmed if you post a question and don't see an immediate response. For sure, don't think you are being ignored.
For this same reason, consider adding some sort of location information in your profile to give an idea of your time zone.

Reactions: Jafo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my