Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery level not showed on app

Reaction score
Hi, I have the breeze battery fully charged and also mobile. However, the battery level is not showed at the app (it is total grey with a N/A). Due to this I cannot calibrate the compass, with error message that "battery is lower than 20%, cannot calibrate".
Strange thing is that I can land off the drone and it actually flies around 10 min... meaning that indeed the battery is charging fine!
Anyway have seen this issue?
Ps. firmware is updated

I had the same issue. Found out if I set my iPhone SE to airplane mode and then turn the wifi back on it worked.

Hi, I have the breeze battery fully charged and also mobile. However, the battery level is not showed at the app (it is total grey with a N/A). Due to this I cannot calibrate the compass, with error message that "battery is lower than 20%, cannot calibrate".
Strange thing is that I can land off the drone and it actually flies around 10 min... meaning that indeed the battery is charging fine!
Anyway have seen this issue?
Ps. firmware is updated

What part of the world are you in?

Are you using the Android or iOS version of Breeze Cam?

Did this behavior only start after the firmware update?

Are any of the other Status indicators in Breeze Cam grayed out?

Is the Battery Status always gray, or only when trying to calibrate the compass?

I know it’s a lot of questions, but this problem is somewhat common and you are the first to mention the battery status being grayed out. It sounds like there may be a bug in the firmware.

expand...
Even i'm facing the same issue. I reset the drone multiple times. Except wifi status all status are gray. Need your assistance.

What part of the world are you in? - India

Are you using the Android or iOS version of Breeze Cam? - Android

Did this behavior only start after the firmware update? - No. Uninstalled app & reinstalled it many a times. Still issue persist.

Are any of the other Status indicators in Breeze Cam grayed out? No. All are gray.

Is the Battery Status always gray, or only when trying to calibrate the compass? - Except wifi status all status are gray.

expand...
Even i'm facing the same issue. I reset the drone multiple times. Except wifi status all status are gray. Need your assistance.

What part of the world are you in? - India

Are you using the Android or iOS version of Breeze Cam? - Android

Did this behavior only start after the firmware update? - No. Uninstalled app & reinstalled it many a times. Still issue persist.

Are any of the other Status indicators in Breeze Cam grayed out? No. All are gray.

Is the Battery Status always gray, or only when trying to calibrate the compass? - Except wifi status all status are gray.

You are most likely connected to a different WiFi than the Breeze. The WiFi indicator shows connection to any WiFi not just the Breeze.

Do you have a video feed from the Breeze camera?

If you go into settings and go to About does it show any version numbers for Flying control, ESC, and Camera?

I'm having the same issue, Connects to wifi. But shows nothin in the breeze cam app except that wifi is indeed connected.

The blue binding light flashes on.

Cannot calibrate because it thinks the battery is under 20%. Tried on multiple phones. Just flew it this morning.

I'm having the same issue, Connects to wifi. But shows nothin in the breeze cam app except that wifi is indeed connected.

The blue binding light flashes on.

Cannot calibrate because it thinks the battery is under 20%. Tried on multiple phones. Just flew it this morning.
Place the phone in airplane mode. Then enable WiFi, connect to the Breeze, then start the Breeze Cam app.

Last edited:
Thank you, it seemed to be a my phone issue, after I paired the breeze with my son's phone it worked on my tele again! Thank you so much

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements