Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Before and after focus adjustment

I may try to tweak it a bit more. It was somewhat hazy and overcast today so hard to judge sharpness on the very distant objects.

Way over sharpened, its out of focus, and not as good as gopro! Oops sorry, I was channeling someone:)

I'm going to have to try focusing mine as well.
It's pretty easy to do. Took about 1/2 hour, taking my time. Removing the glue was the difficult part.. Rotated the lens clockwise, less than 1/16" measured at the outer diameter of the lens.

Reactions: Markinter
How is the glue best removed? Also, I suggest you use dots of silicone glue to secure it.
Use a cotton swab to apply some alcohol first. This is supposed to make the glue more brittle. Then carefully cut it away with an exacto knife or box cutter. It was not difficult as much as time consuming. Some of the glue was between the lens threads and the housing it was screwed into. Once you got it started, it easily peeled up out of there. Be careful not to damage the wires or get fingerprints on the lens. The lens turns easily with fingers once the glue is removed.

attention of making video...stay with 24/25 frames...higher ones (50/60/120) kill the sharpness

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval