Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best Cinematography - 1917

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Congrats to the cinematographers of 1917... and any members (particularly those with a photo / video / cinematography background)... DO NOT wait for Netflix... this one needs to be seen on the big screen. ?

I’m not surprised. I haven’t seen it yet but want to. Using long, continuous shots is such a departure from the norm, and building a whole movie around it.....

But they did it in a manner not seen before, because they not only created what seems to be a continuous single shot, but it was also shot in chronological sequence... usually the shooting is nothing like the final cut.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
But they did it in a manner not seen before, because they not only created what seems to be a continuous single shot, but it was also shot in chronological sequence... usually the shooting is nothing like the final cut.
It's fun spotting the drone shots.

There’s a great “making of” on HBO that shows just how difficult, and how elaborate the shooting and sets were.

There’s a great “making of” on HBO that shows just how difficult, and how elaborate the shooting and sets were.

They had a similar feature story on PBS Newshour... ?

Reactions: Fred Garvin
The part I liked was where he is running through a field of soldiers and runs into an extra.....they liked the way it looked and kept it in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval