Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best options for third part charging?

Reaction score
ok.... I've done some searches but can't quite figure this out...

What are the best options for third party charging? What's the best charger adaptor for these batteries?

There are a lot of good chargers out there. Researching them can be daunting and make you crazy. The best answer is simply this is not the time to try and go cheap. I bought the Hitek X2 AC Pro. It does the job and does it well. It will do anything and everything you will ever want to do with your H batteries. This one charges two at the same time and from storage charge to full charge it takes about 45 minutes. Sometimes a little less and sometimes a little more. Don't ask me why.

Reactions: QuadBart
Hitec X2 for me. Good price, easy to use, nice features like storage mode...

yes but just wait 2 more days and they're back in stock :)

Andy

The best brand IMHO are the iChargers. I personally use the 406 Duo model. They are kick *** but a little expensive.

So for charging I use a Turnigy Reaktor 2 x 300W from Hobby King in the US. I also have 2 iCharger 106B+. The Reaktor menus are exactly like the iCharger.

I can charge 4 batteries at a time (1C), using a 40A power supply I picked up from eBay years ago. I'm also using the quad cam adapters which work great.

Will you always charge at home? (I wanted the ability to charge from a 12V DC source, as well as, a 120V AC source) If at home make sure you get a charger that plugs into 120V. Make sure you order the balance boards (if they don't come with the charger)

ZIMG_2249.JPG

So for charging I use a Turnigy Reaktor 2 x 300W from Hobby King in the US. I also have 2 iCharger 106B+. The Reaktor menus are exactly like the iCharger.

I can charge 4 batteries at a time (1C), using a 40A power supply I picked up from eBay years ago. I'm also using the quad cam adapters which work great.

Will you always charge at home? (I wanted the ability to charge from a 12V DC source, as well as, a 120V AC source) If at home make sure you get a charger that plugs into 120V. Make sure you order the balance boards (if they don't come with the charger)

ZView attachment 3204

I really want to be there and watch you as trying to pass this madman's suitcase through any security check !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval