Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best Place to buy Battery's for my Typhoon H 2

I purchase a lot of batteries on eBay. I just picked up a TH Plus battery for 45 dollars total price. Patience is the key.

I purchase a lot of batteries on eBay. I just picked up a TH Plus battery for 45 dollars total price. Patience is the key.
I have thought of that but how do you know they re good battery's ? If you have good luck in getting them please let me know what brand. Thanks for your help. This was my first time on this site.

Reactions: cabinfourus
With Ultrax leaving the party, you have a choice of Power 4 original, GiFi and a couple of brand x ones, all getting old now and difficult to judge their storage and handling stuck in a warehouse maybe for a long time. In Europe we had late 2018 Power 4 batteries, but they've sold out now and older ones are circulating, there are numerous posts on the forum to convert standard LiPo batteries to fit the H.
If you don't have a 3rd party charger then you'll need one, it will give you an idea on your purchased batteries condition/health, whether you bought a bargain or a load of rubbish.

Reactions: oldcaptainrusty
I have thought of that but how do you know they re good battery's ? If you have good luck in getting them please let me know what brand. Thanks for your help. This was my first time on this site.
I recently purchased an aftermarket battery from eBay and I am very pleased with it. Just search Typhoon H battery and scroll through them. Patience is the game-changer. Don't jump right on the first few you see. Being patient will find you saving money. I search eBay daily for deals just listed and usually find one or two within a week or two.
One other thing- If you can wait, the Chinese shipments take a while but the sellers will take offers of 65.00.

Here are a few listings:
This one is used but a good deal.

This is from China. It takes 2 months for it to ship to you but you save a lot of money. The quality is good. I own several of these and have never had issues.

• Love
Reactions: Zardoz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone