Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding after repair

Reaction score
Sent to United Radio (no longer services drones), got it back late July. Camera connects and works on ST16, but nothing from drone. Done all the binding things, read what i can find...nothing is working. Suggestions?

It sounds like you need to run the step by step binding verification process. Please understand these are not just instructions for how to bind. It is a troubleshooting tool to look for the issue that is preventing the bind. You have to run EVERY step, even the ones where you think "I know I've already done that". Failure to perform every, single, step has led to more failures than anything else in this process.
After the initial setup steps, the sequence falls into a routine of "action" steps where you do something, followed by a "verify" step where you check the results of that step. If you find a step that does NOT meet the verification, STOP. Do not continue in the procedure. Come back to the forum and tell us what step it was, and what you saw. The same thing applies if you are just not sure of something. Again, stop, and come back to the forum to get help understanding what you see. The second most common cause of failure is when folks keep moving in the document when they should have stopped.

The binding verification document is Attachment 33 (Typhoon H Binding Verification) of the PDF document attached to "Way To Fix Drones project".

As a quick test, turn on only the H. After it finishes booting, tip it forward a few times until the rear status light flashes orange. Then turn on the controller, go to the binding menu and see if the aircraft is displayed in the left column.

Reactions: Andrew Grant

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval