Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding ST16 with Flight Simulator Dongle

Reaction score
Does the ST16 work with the Yuneec Flight simulator?
I have followed all of the instructions I have found online, but my ST16 doesn't show the dongle when I am on the Bind page.

Reactions: Dragonflyerthom
Hey...
I already try it... and its working...

when you open the software in the computer you click on the top in "RADIO" then in "BIND YUNEEC USB RECEIVER"...

after that, go to your ST16, and refresh the Bind screen...
then will show to you the dongle receiver...

you are done...

( dont forget to put the speed to the ST16 in rabbit mode or you will not go up in the sky... LOL )

Very interesting. This is new for the ST16.

For some reason, the dongle is still not showing up on my Bind screen. I even created a new model, but nothing comes up.

Okay, I tried it on a different computer and it is working now. Thanks!

Will the yuneec dongle and ST16 work with any other flight simulators. Preferably Quad or Hexacopters.

Is the ST16 & dongle compatible with the RealFlight Drone SIM?

Where can you purchase a dongle that will work with the typhoon H? I see models that work with the Q 500 in there groundstations but not for the ST 16 for the typhoon H. What is the exact name of the software that you need to go with the dongle for windows? Where can it be downloaded? Excuse all my questions please!

The dongle is simply a wireless USB connector. The same one is used for all models.
What you need to be sure of, is to get the the 3.0 version of the simulator software...
the Typhoon H is an available choice in that version.

Download here:

http://download.yuneec.com/UAV_Pilot/UAV_Pilot/UAV-Pilot_3.0_setup.exe

This video demonstrates how to install, bind and use the simulator...
the only difference is to choose the H as the selected model:

The dongle is simply a wireless USB connector. The same one is used for all models.
What you need to be sure of, is to get the the 3.0 version of the simulator software...
the Typhoon H is an available choice in that version.

Download here:

http://download.yuneec.com/UAV_Pilot/UAV_Pilot/UAV-Pilot_3.0_setup.exe

This video demonstrates how to install, bind and use the simulator...
the only difference is to choose the H as the selected model:

Thank you

I will order the dongle. It might be better for the sellers of the dongle not to list which models it is compatible with if it works with all models. Can be a bit confusing for us new bee's. Thank you again for the help.

i'm glad this post is here. since there are no instructions with the dongle, i thought it had the software on it and tried like crazy to open it. thought my pc was having a problem. very fun to use. too bad there isn't a plugin for a machine gun. that would make strafing cool!

Is it possible to use any wifi dongle to run the Yuneec flight simulator or does it have to be the Yuneec version only?

You could try it, but I don't remember seeing a post from someone stating they had used a different dongle. At $40 it's well worth it. As I have seen a recent post, stating that the simulator and dongle do not work with the ST-16S, I may have one for sale. I'd want to get that incompatibility confirmed with other people first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop