Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Blue collar life

Reaction score
While I love this concept, (creating video of blue collar Americans moving our economy along), my execution wasn’t the best. Videos bit sloppy in some places, certainly not my best work however, I was excited about this concept so just ran with what I had. Dug out a few from some old SD cards.

Hope you enjoy nonetheless

Nothing like a little AC/DC to get a guy in the mood to do some heavy work! You have some good clips in there and nice job with speed control.

Reactions: Done-guy
Thanks everyone. Im going to attempt another one in a couple months but with like odd looking machines, instead of just a tractor or backhoe. It’ll be a bit because it takes a while to come across construction sites and demo projects, some just come up as I’m driving but they’re few and far between.

Thanks everyone. Im going to attempt another one in a couple months but with like odd looking machines, instead of just a tractor or backhoe. It’ll be a bit because it takes a while to come across construction sites and demo projects, some just come up as I’m driving but they’re few and far between.
So hows things in the Taunton area ?

Things are well. Actually just sold my house and moving to providence. Housing market is hot here, got way way more money than we were expecting and house sold in 4 days.
Nice, So now that your becoming a Rhode Islander, join our FB group rhode island drone meet up group ? Also just wondering what the gain is since your going to repurchase in a more expensive market ?

Nice, So now that your becoming a Rhode Islander, join our FB group rhode island drone meet up group ? Also just wondering what the gain is since your going to repurchase in a more expensive market ?
I haven’t been on Facebook in a while but will look it up. Moving to the city to give city living a shot. Would like to take a break from home ownership and let someone else do the upkeep and maintenance on a home. Plus I work in the city and I could walk to work

I haven’t been on Facebook in a while but will look it up. Moving to the city to give city living a shot. Would like to take a break from home ownership and let someone else do the upkeep and maintenance on a home. Plus I work in the city and I could walk to work
Funny you bring up the home thing, as I've been questioning the value of owing my house as well, paid mine of a couple of years ago, but the up-keep never ends ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval