Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Blue light flashing and Beeps after crash

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and although I feel like I have looked everywhere on this forum, I haven't found a solution to my problem. I crashed my Breeze 4K yesterday, and it took some damage although it looks like it should still be able to fly. When I turn it on there is nothing but a flashing blue light on the drone and it beeps 3 times and then 4 times audibly. It doesn't seem to be showing wifi so I cant connect it to my phone. Any suggestions? I read somewhere on here that it could be the compass circuit board is loose, but even when I make sure it is connected it still just beeps away. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0509.jpg
    IMG_0509.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 18
You have a connector that is completely disconnected from the M7 board. Refer to the attached pic from my Breeze. If you can get that soldered back in a Factory Reset May restore the WiFi functionality. See this thread for how to reset How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum. 95DA1948-93DD-4125-A36F-42418EAAAED8.jpeg
Ignore the arrows they were added for another post.

Reactions: robbie2
You have a connector that is completely disconnected from the M7 board. Refer to the attached pic from my Breeze. If you can get that soldered back in a Factory Reset May restore the WiFi functionality. See this thread for how to reset How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum. View attachment 13433
Ignore the arrows they were added for another post.
Thanks for the input! I tried to hold the disconnected piece in place but with no luck, my soldering iron is all set to go and I'll hope for the best!

I believe the actual solder pads are on the underside of the M7 board. If you need help disassembling to get at it try PMing @Pman. Just click his name and select start a conversation.

Reactions: Bill Livingstone
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and although I feel like I have looked everywhere on this forum, I haven't found a solution to my problem. I crashed my Breeze 4K yesterday, and it took some damage although it looks like it should still be able to fly. When I turn it on there is nothing but a flashing blue light on the drone and it beeps 3 times and then 4 times audibly. It doesn't seem to be showing wifi so I cant connect it to my phone. Any suggestions? I read somewhere on here that it could be the compass circuit board is loose, but even when I make sure it is connected it still just beeps away. Thanks
Also try to reset the drone.
Watch this video

Also try to reset the drone.
Watch this video

If you look at the picture he attached to his post you’ll see a connector completely out of the circuit board. A simple reset will not fix anything until the connector is resoldered to the board properly. That is the reason I guided him the way I did. The other post I linked to explains how to reset and also links to the video you just posted.

Hi Everyone,

I too crashed my drone on a return to home fly up on landing. I should have made a warranty claim on it but of course I had to try and fix it myself. I purchase the compass and the on off switch from Vertigo drones. I still can't make it work.it tells me can not calibrate battery @. 20percent . I'm wondering if it's worth fixing or spending money. Let me know what you come up with ..Good Luck with everything.

I too crashed my drone on a return to home fly up on landing. I should have made a warranty claim on it but of course I had to try and fix it myself. I purchase the compass and the on off switch from Vertigo drones. I still can't make it work.it tells me can not calibrate battery @. 20percent . I'm wondering if it's worth fixing or spending money. Let me know what you come up with ..Good Luck with everything.

Put your phone in Airplane Mode, then enable WiFi, connect to the Breeze, open Breeze Cam, and then try calibrating. It should work and is a known bug by Yuneec CS. The airplane mode is a work around and is advisable to use unless you have an iOS device and are Live Streaming to social media.

Put your phone in Airplane Mode, then enable WiFi, connect to the Breeze, open Breeze Cam, and then try calibrating. It should work and is a known bug by Yuneec CS. The airplane mode is a work around and is advisable to use unless you have an iOS device and are Live Streaming to social media.
That's the only way I could ever get em to fly I have two. Would not connect otherwise. I thought that was normal..I have a little blue light inside the circuit board flashing also. The circuit board where the IR lenses are gets hot also. I'm hoping they didn't fry on landing. I get picture on the app and it looks normal. Just cannot calibrate.

Do you get the normal start up ascending tones and then Power LED flashes blue?

Where is the LED located that you referred to above?

Do you get the normal start up ascending tones and then Power LED flashes blue?

Where is the LED located that you referred to above?
Hi again. It power up like normal..the blue light is inside the top of circuit board. I did notice the new on/off switch does not cycle bright blue either

Hi again. It power up like normal..the blue light is inside the top of circuit board. I did notice the new on/off switch does not cycle bright blue either
I don't have the drones with me as I'm at work right now. But I did notice a difference

I don't have the drones with me as I'm at work right now. But I did notice a difference

Post again when you get the chance and add some photos. @Pman is very familiar with working on the Breeze and can give good advice on your problems. I can help some troubleshooting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi