Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bond error

Reaction score
Receive this error before even try to connect, how do I solve this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190621-065722.png
    Screenshot_20190621-065722.png
    546.8 KB · Views: 61
Put your phone in flightmode and disconnect other items connected to your phone via bluetooth and wi-fi. Then try to connect again.

That doesn't look like Yuneec Pilot app... At least not the one that I have
He’s probably try to connect via the program Qgroundcontrol? And it seems not to work. I’m not shure if the Mantis q can read that protocol even if it’s a px4?

Reactions: sschotte
It appears you're trying to connect using QGroundControl from a phone or tablet with Android or IOS.

You only need a 5 GH WiFi capable device, and connect to your Mantis Q AP using its SSID and password. Don't connect at all your controller.

Start QGroundControl and it will discover and connect. You need to configure video stream (rtsp://192.168.42.1:554/live ) and select virtual joysticks, they will appear on the main screen.

I use without any problem a Windows 10 PC with the corresponding QGC version:

Reactions: DroneCalzone
So you successfully flew a waypoint mission with the Mantis? Can you confirm it's possible?

It appears you're trying to connect using QGroundControl from a phone or tablet with Android or IOS.

You only need a 5 GH WiFi capable device, and connect to your Mantis Q AP using its SSID and password. Don't connect at all your controller.

Start QGroundControl and it will discover and connect. You need to configure video stream (rtsp://192.168.42.1:554/live ) and select virtual joysticks, they will appear on the main screen.

I use without any problem a Windows 10 PC with the corresponding QGC version:

View attachment 17228

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcecleaning