Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Boxing Day by the River...

Reaction score
I like Godalming, it's one of those rare places where you can legally fly on wide open common land overlooking all the town, whilst always remaining 150m away from the built up bit.
Everyone's out for a Boxing Day stroll, but not a single one of them is on the vast expanse of marshland I am flying from, so that's all good. Only some gulls to not annoy, and they were not the aggressive kind, so we all got on fine.

Back in the edit, I started off having to mask the sky which was over-exposed beyond rescue in a couple of shots, but then decided I liked (half of it) in funereal greyscale for a change.
Extra points if you spot the grading error when it goes colour later - I really shouldn't edit these things whilst half asleep.

Last edited:
What a lovely video. Can I ask what drone you have? The quality of the panning was exceptional, no jerks or eratic movement. I assume you are a pro, and if not a blinking good amateur. I have a Q500 as I am a newby, but as goid a drone as it is it has plenty of shortcomings. Would be good to know what you used as it appears an incredible machine. PS: if you did this with a Q500 then I will be mega excited, but I suspect you didn’t.

What a lovely video. Can I ask what drone you have? The quality of the panning was exceptional, no jerks or eratic movement. I assume you are a pro, and if not a blinking good amateur. I have a Q500 as I am a newby, but as goid a drone as it is it has plenty of shortcomings. Would be good to know what you used as it appears an incredible machine. PS: if you did this with a Q500 then I will be mega excited, but I suspect you didn’t.

Thanks very much :) That's a Typhoon H doing that. I certainly agree with you its 360 degree camera and those sweeping travelling pans are my favourite thing about it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextsi