Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4K at Best buy, $179 (no controller!) --NOW $149!! 2/20/18 (Walmart)

Reaction score
I noticed the Breeze at Best Buy for $179 (just at B.B. - no controller!!) Walmart has controller with Breeze for $199 still - got it there!) - batteries at Walmart - OEM, $29.. seems not a bad deal. I will use this drone for fishing from shore - taking my line out a few hundred yards on a lake, dropping the line, RTH, landing, and off fishing I go.. Flight time is only 8min +/- here in CO, but that will get me out 4 times or so on one battery. 2/17/18

Last edited:
I plan to put a small “L” hook on the bottom. The “—-“ part of the hook will face the front of the drone. A small loop in the fishing line will slide on. As you fly away the lower lure, bait, bobber, will fly lower and behind the drone. When I stop and hover, then rotate the drone (180 degrees) back towards me the loop will slide off the straight part of the “L”. I think the key will be not to create a “v” shape but more a “<“ shape. I’ve seen this done on YouTube and it seems easy enough. Hope that helps.

I plan to put a small “L” hook on the bottom. The “—-“ part of the hook will face the front of the drone. A small loop in the fishing line will slide on. As you fly away the lower lure, bait, bobber, will fly lower and behind the drone. When I stop and hover, then rotate the drone (180 degrees) back towards me the loop will slide off the straight part of the “L”. I think the key will be not to create a “v” shape but more a “<“ shape. I’ve seen this done on YouTube and it seems easy enough. Hope that helps.
i would put weight on the line so the line doesnt get in the props depending where the bobber it. love to see it

Yes, of course. Don’t want the fishing line to get tangled in the blades. Videos I have seen the drone hovers by you, reach up, attach the fish line, and off you go.

I’m thinking of using a bit of epoxy and a paper clip, cut the paper clip to look like a sideways U and a drop of epoxy should hold it in place to the bottom of the Breeze.

Yes, of course. Don’t want the fishing line to get tangled in the blades. Videos I have seen the drone hovers by you, reach up, attach the fish line, and off you go.

I’m thinking of using a bit of epoxy and a paper clip, cut the paper clip to look like a sideways U and a drop of epoxy should hold it in place to the bottom of the Breeze.
That would be cool drop that sucker 300-400 yards out. The others will be jealous of your cast lol.

I have tried the line drop many times now, using a metal key ring over the hook on the Breeze seemed to be the key - it drops off nicely now in Journey mode. A bit more testing and I'll be headed to the lake!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss