Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze lake fishing

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
If you use RTH for the return and you don’t like what you are seeing just press RTH again to stop and hover. You can then fly it manually to a point you like and press Land.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
A good thing about flying manually is that you still know your distance from the telemetry displayed. Good luck ‘fly’ fishing.

Reaction score
Did some testing today flying over water at a pond near my home. All worked great - as expected. I wanted to get time flying over the water so there would be no (less) mishaps when I do this for real, fishing with the drone. Looking forward to it. I'll warn you, but video is boring but the intent was testing not publication.

Reaction score
I'm here to tell you the Breeze works great when fishing from shore - which was my intention. Too risky to land on the kayak, but find a nice spot on shore, calibrate and make sure you have good GPS satellites, and off you go. I hover the Breeze about 5; high, connect the fishing line with a key ring - the key ring connects to the Breeze hook, so it slides off easily - then the fishing line thru the key ring - easily adjustable length's if you use a bobber, fly it out, rotate the Breeze 180 degrees, the line / key ring fall off - fly the Breeze back and land - turn all off and start reeling in slowly. You are not fishing where you / no one, can cast - up to 300' out, and it's great. Very fun and a decent use for the Breeze.
, fish.JPG

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yum yum, when’s dinner?

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm here to tell you the Breeze works great when fishing from shore - which was my intention. Too risky to land on the kayak, but find a nice spot on shore, calibrate and make sure you have good GPS satellites, and off you go. I hover the Breeze about 5; high, connect the fishing line with a key ring - the key ring connects to the Breeze hook, so it slides off easily - then the fishing line thru the key ring - easily adjustable length's if you use a bobber, fly it out, rotate the Breeze 180 degrees, the line / key ring fall off - fly the Breeze back and land - turn all off and start reeling in slowly. You are not fishing where you / no one, can cast - up to 300' out, and it's great. Very fun and a decent use for the Breeze.
, View attachment 9503
Very nice catch.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaelh