Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4k Test with Warp Stabilizer Footage

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have only had my Yuneec Breeze for a couple weeks (actually, i'm on my second one because the first one is in pieces) but I wasn't so thrilled with the quality of the 1080 stabilized footage. I've been doing some tests and I've found that using warp stabilizer in Aftereffects and shooting in the full 4k resolution will give much better results. Although the footage is super shaky coming straight out of the breeze, if you go steady and stabilize it I have two shots below of the results you can get. Not too shabby for the Breeze!

(Download the footage to see the full resolution)

Breeze_190106164338_000_1.mp4

Breeze_190106162516_002.mp4

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
Warp stabilizer is very good. Wish they had it in CS5. It got added in CS5.1, and cost too much to upgrade just for that.

If you use Warp on 4K footage and downconvert to 1080p you can correct for a lot of the horizon tilt you get with the Breeze also.

Reactions: ragonz
Hey everyone,

I have only had my Yuneec Breeze for a couple weeks (actually, i'm on my second one because the first one is in pieces) but I wasn't so thrilled with the quality of the 1080 stabilized footage. I've been doing some tests and I've found that using warp stabilizer in Aftereffects and shooting in the full 4k resolution will give much better results. Although the footage is super shaky coming straight out of the breeze, if you go steady and stabilize it I have two shots below of the results you can get. Not too shabby for the Breeze!

(Download the footage to see the full resolution)

Breeze_190106164338_000_1.mp4

Breeze_190106162516_002.mp4
That looks great. But why not use premiere with Warp Stabilizer instead of After Effects? I also have a Breeze and what you've shown here is very encouraging.

That looks great. But why not use premiere with Warp Stabilizer instead of After Effects? I also have a Breeze and what you've shown here is very encouraging.
I could definitely use premiere's warp stabilizer as well, I just happened to be doing some other work that day in After Effects so I already had the program open (A really weird way of choosing which program, but there it is.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig