Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze app?

If you cannot find the Breeze Cam app in the downloads on Yuneec’s website for the Android version try this link Breeze Cam for Android - APK Download.

The Android version was dropped from the Google Play Store a few weeks ago and Yuneec said it was going to be available on their website. I suspect licensing lapse by Yuneec as the same had happened with the iOS version last year on Apple’s App Store.

Reactions: Captain72
If you cannot find the Breeze Cam app in the downloads on Yuneec’s website for the Android version try this link Breeze Cam for Android - APK Download.

The Android version was dropped from the Google Play Store a few weeks ago and Yuneec said it was going to be available on their website. I suspect licensing lapse by Yuneec as the same had happened with the iOS version last year on Apple’s App Store.

I am having the same problem. Trying to get my Breeze flying. I just bought a new Fire HD 8 hoping to find Breeze Cam, no luck, now I know why. Not a problem anymore, just downloaded BREEZE CAM...all is good. Thanx...

Last edited:

THANX, just downloaded BREEZE CAM. Thanx for the info...

Here is the link to the Android version of the BreezeCam app on the US Yuneec website Downloads - Breeze.

The UK site here https://www.yuneec.com/en_GB/support/downloads/breeze-en.html.

German site here https://www.yuneec.com/de_DE/support/downloads/breeze-de.html
All others use the website for your country, go to product support, downloads, Breeze and look for the Android BreezeCam download.

NOTE: in most cases you will have to use a full web browser on your computer to get to the downloads as Yuneec seems to have trouble programming for mobile browsers (low budget for website application - correlates with expired site certificates also).

Last edited:
Reactions: SnitserNL
Update....the app for the breeze is gone for IOS...is it only available for androids now?????????? I need this for my real estate videos

Looks like Yuneec has pulled Breeze Cam from the US App Store along with the CGO3 app also. Not sure why they are killing the use of their product by loyal customers. This is really getting old.

Guys, any chance to download iPhone App for Breeze 4k? I cant find it anywhere. help is appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval