Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BREEZE BATTERY PROBLEMS

Sorry for your crash, did you put your phone into "flight mode" before flying? It's recommended to avoid interferences.
Also read the manual and perform compass calibrations before flight.
See this video :
Regarding charger or analyzer, I suggest you the reading of this article:

Thank you for the info. I was in pilot mode just hovering at my set take off distance letting the battery run down. I did do a calibration but it was at a spot about 6 miles away and at greater altitude.

It's better to do calibration again when you change your flight area.
Sincerely I don't know what caused your bird to spin in circle, it could be a gps failure.
Did you wait few minutes before takeoff, to give Gps enough time for acquiring a sufficient number of satellites?

It's better to do calibration again when you change your flight area.
Sincerely I don't know what caused your bird to spin in circle, it could be a gps failure.
Did you wait few minutes before takeoff, to give Gps enough time for acquiring a sufficient number of satellites?
Probably not. I was in a hurry. I will try a new calibration and flight test when I get my new props. Should I be posting this in a different form area?

Thanks, just joined yesterday and don't want to upset anyone. This is an awesome form.
You are having issues with a Breeze so posting in the Breeze Discussion forum is the proper area to post in.

The crash has me somewhat puzzled. Were you hovering over a concrete slab that may have had rebar or wire mesh reinforcement in it. I ask because my Breeze can get flakey in those situations and the compass/GPS disagree. Mine has only drifted in that situation, but I always have my controller in my hands when airborne so I can apply corrections immediately.

The best advice for the compass calibration is to do it in an open grassy area away from any large metal structures or power distribution lines (above or below ground). In theory you should not have to recalibrate unless you travel 50+ miles east/west of the calibration area. This thread discusses magnetic declination (variation) True North or Magnetic North? and I have found I do not need to calibrate at every new flying site. I have tall trees all around my property and find all of my drones tend to drift aimlessly due to poor GPS signal reception.

After reading more on this form, I think the problem was a GPS issue due to the fact that I was trying to fly in my back yard between my house and my neighbors chain link fence. (About 8 feet ) Lots of electrical as that is where my and my neighbors power comes in and my dish is mounted to my house, Thanks for everyone's input.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval