Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze before launching Drone-Services

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I’ve always had a fascination for flying.

I can’t remember what my first drone was, but I can tell you that I loved it. Got it from a business that was “going out of business” so instead of being $200, it was $90.

At the time I thought $90 was expensive (back in early 2017) so I was pretty upset when, the remote magically disappeared. $90 gone lol

Anyways, I’ve learn a valuable lesson about starting low and steadily going up. So my second drone was $20, the super mini-ones, then a stunt drone $50 without camera. Right before getting the Breeze, I got the little air-hog racing drone, love that little guy, is unbreakable lol

After a few months and getting really good at flying, it was time to get a drone with a good camera, I think the drone videos are pretty cool.

Came across the Breeze, got it and I’m very please with the quality of, both, pictures and video (1080p stability mode)

Then I’ve found the commercial industry for drones and that’s what I’m currently working on. I practice with the Breeze, once I get my license, I will jump to the major leagues of drones. My choice DJI Mavic Platinum and Phantom-4 Pro.

I’m in Iowa and I love flying. Feel free to ask any questions.

Attached is some of my practice runs.IMG_3576.jpgIMG_3458.jpgIMG_3457.jpgIMG_3382.jpg
ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_3449.jpg
    IMG_3449.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3402.jpg
    IMG_3402.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Hey guys,

So I’ve always had a fascination for flying.

I can’t remember what my first drone was, but I can tell you that I loved it. Got it from a business that was “going out of business” so instead of being $200, it was $90.

At the time I thought $90 was expensive (back in early 2017) so I was pretty upset when, the remote magically disappeared. $90 gone lol

Anyways, I’ve learn a valuable lesson about starting low and steadily going up. So my second drone was $20, the super mini-ones, then a stunt drone $50 without camera. Right before getting the Breeze, I got the little air-hog racing drone, love that little guy, is unbreakable lol

After a few months and getting really good at flying, it was time to get a drone with a good camera, I think the drone videos are pretty cool.

Came across the Breeze, got it and I’m very please with the quality of, both, pictures and video (1080p stability mode)

Then I’ve found the commercial industry for drones and that’s what I’m currently working on. I practice with the Breeze, once I get my license, I will jump to the major leagues of drones. My choice DJI Mavic Platinum and Phantom-4 Pro.

I’m in Iowa and I love flying. Feel free to ask any questions.

Attached is some of my practice runs.View attachment 9927View attachment 9928View attachment 9929View attachment 9930
ATTACH]
Wow..We are at the exact same point. I've been studying and think I'm ready to take the test.
Same commercially, but I'm thinking now I want the typhoon. I'm just north of Minneapolis, and I have already talked to 3 farmers, excel energy, and the owner of two large solar panel fields in my area. All have acknowledged the interest in paying for some sort of inspection service. How....that I don't know. Excel energy already does transmission line drone inspections but can't find qualified people just to do it. They are contractors not employees.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval