Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Cam Clone (App)

Google how to place your Android device into developer mode, then in security settings allow installing of unsigned apps.

Ok I got me 2 new batteries. Ordered them from Ali. They fit way too tight almost have to beat them in the charger but they are finally charging. Red flashings light. I downloaded the original cam program. I put the phone in developer mode and tried to download the green version of the cam. But it will not install the program. Any ideas?

Reactions: John W
Ok. I uninstalled the original and tried to install the green and this time it worked. Thank you so much. You have always been a big help.

Hello Wesleybp. I downloaded the 1.4.7.4 green colone application. But I can't open it. This is an 84 KB HTML file. It is not the Breeze Cam app. Is it possible to have a link to the 1.4.7.4 application? What is the use of unlocking the application if you can't use a gamepad? Thank you. My email address: [email protected]

This post gives you a link to download CamApp 1.4.7.4 green form googledrive. Native linke is here . Size of file is 48MB. So hopefully I spared you the strain of using the magnifying glass. As to your last question "What is the use..." - sorry but I did not get what you mean.

This should work Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

If you use the clone it needs to be side loaded and the developer of the clone suggests uninstalling the original BreezeCam. If you change back to the original BreezeCam be sure to uninstall the clone first. This is to avoid having bad data stored from one app to the other.

Last edited:
This should work Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

If you use the clone it needs to be side loaded and the developer of the clone suggests uninstalling the original BreezeCam. If you change back to the original BreezeCam be sure to uninstall the clone first. This is to avoid having bad data stored from one app to the other.
i clicked the link but for some reason i need to request access... already clicked the request access option..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the mistake, it was my fault when I added them to my Google Drive I just copied the link and posted it. The links are now properly set.

BreezeCam clone Red icon v1.4.7.3 Breeze_cam_Clone_1.4.7.3.apk

BreezeCam clone Green icon v1.4.7.4 Breeze_cam_1.4.7.4.apk

Reactions: gravityzero
you used my modified app, because the distance can be changed to the value I want. I wanted the distance of 600m, since the speed I tried to increase more than 10 meters per second but it didn’t work ... so friend, the height and distance values of your mod are the same as mine ... you just implemented my mod with small changes so much that it is giving error in the control

it didn't cost anything to give credit to who originally created the mod
Who are you directing this to?

If you are aiming it at me, I have never claimed credit for the mod. All I have done is provide a means of storage so others can download it.

I believe you made the first mod and there was another that made a similar mod later on.

I tip my hat to those that are able to have programming skills to modify apps to provide a more robust experience.

Who are you directing this to?

If you are aiming it at me, I have never claimed credit for the mod. All I have done is provide a means of storage so others can download it.

I believe you made the first mod and there was another that made a similar mod later on.

I tip my hat to those that are able to have programming skills to modify apps to provide a more robust experience.
I m directing to Wesleybp

I m directing to Wesleybp
I analyzed his mod and it's the same modification that I did ... 500 meters high, 600 meters away and 10 meters per second of speed, ... it could be 1km high and 10km away ... I'm talking this is because I saw a video on YouTube where a user installs the program and is very grateful for those who modified it and in the comments of the video, Wesleybp says that he is the creator of the mod.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis