Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze controller problem

Reaction score
Breeze controller won’t turn on, all lights work if connected to usb charger, but dies soon as disconnected

Connect to a 5V USB 1A wall charger like many phones use for charging and leave it on overnight.

If memory serves me correctly the blue power on button and the A, B, X, Y buttons all flash when first plugged in. Later on only the Power button will be flashing. When fully charged the Power button will glow solid blue.

If the controller has been in storage for a long time it may take 12 hours or more to fully charge.

Reactions: Pier2162
Thank you. I charged the controller for over 24 hrs. As soon as it it unplugged, it is dead. I think the battery is bad

Thank you. I charged the controller for over 24 hrs. As soon as it it unplugged, it is dead. I think the battery is bad
You can safely assume that. Ran into one a couple years ago like that where the electrolyte leaked and corroded the over charging circuitry on the battery.

Do a search for a lithium ion battery cell of 2.22Wh to use as a replacement. Open the controller, unplug the battery, and carefully peel it off of the double sided tape that secures it to the circuit board.

BC3ACA6A-9DBE-48F7-B434-591CF15D74A6.jpeg

Measure the length and width and find a like battery using a web search. It took awhile but I was able to find a suitable replacement in stock.

Reactions: Pier2162
E0E0FA9B-D7F7-4364-AD30-63F7073CCBAA.jpeg
I found the photo of the damage to that battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval