Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze - Fail to connect to anything

Reaction score
I just got my brand new breeze today and right away couldn’t get a connection to WiFi from my phone (iPhone 7) so I tried 3 other phones and two tablets and still couldn’t get anything. I tried resetting it several times and it didn’t seem to even do anything after I followed the instructions on how to reset. I tried connecting to my computer and it didn’t pop up on there either to even detect it. It turns on and only flashes blue. Never goes to green or any other color. Just a constant blue flashing. Beeps once then turns itself off automatically after a few mins. Just looking for some second opinions I’m set on that’s it’s jsut defected all around and just needs to be returned and replaced. Any other thoughts or tricks I could try? Thank you

I have the same problems. I assume that I just have to learn more about how to operate it. I haven't been able to register my Breeze using the installed program, nor connect the controller to the drone. Please give us a clue how to simply get started. The several youtube instructions I watched haven't helped.

Yuneec shutdown the server that the Breeze Cam app used to use to register and sign into. That info is direct from Yuneec Customer Support in the USA.

Thanks. Now, at least I know where to register. But that raises a question about the naming of the Breeze. Isn't that part of the registration? Can I start with just the name it has, and the suggested password?

The name you give it changes the SSID that is broadcast. The password cannot be changed. I suggest you not include Breeze in the name you give it and keep it short (16 characters or less).

Thanks. I assume neither the name nor the password are changed until there is a connection made with the drone, which I haven't gotten around to doing yet.

Thanks. I assume neither the name nor the password are changed until there is a connection made with the drone, which I haven't gotten around to doing yet.
That is correct

I just got my brand new breeze today and right away couldn’t get a connection to WiFi from my phone (iPhone 7) so I tried 3 other phones and two tablets and still couldn’t get anything. I tried resetting it several times and it didn’t seem to even do anything after I followed the instructions on how to reset. I tried connecting to my computer and it didn’t pop up on there either to even detect it. It turns on and only flashes blue. Never goes to green or any other color. Just a constant blue flashing. Beeps once then turns itself off automatically after a few mins. Just looking for some second opinions I’m set on that’s it’s jsut defected all around and just needs to be returned and replaced. Any other thoughts or tricks I could try? Thank you
Frankie

Watch this video all the way through and try everything I do. Let me know if it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval