Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze flew off

Reaction score
Hi all.

I had my breeze out on thursday evening and it was flying perfect for around a minute.

It then took off at a rate i have not seen it fly and i have not been able to locate it.

I have spoken with yuneec today who have said they will need the flight log and gave me details on how to find them.

Under the folder breeze flight log on my phone it is completely empty.
On the breeze cam app it is showing 12 flights but my last flight as only 18 seconds which is not correct.

Is there any other way of finding the logs or am i missing something.

I have only had the drone for a few weeks and all was good before this.

Thanks in advance

Fellow Breeze Pilots,

This is another case of an unexplained flyaway where the Breeze was being flown with the Bluetooth controller and there was no telemetry recorded in the FlightLogs. This may be another case where the Breeze should be replaced under warranty, but since there was no flightlog created by the flawed Breeze Cam app, Yuneec can try to deny replacement of the aircraft.

We all need to start reporting this to Yuneec or they will never fix this deficiency in the Breeze Cam app.

Yuneec asked me to return the remaining items from my drone and today i came home to a delivery of a new drone at the letter that i have attached.

Attachments

• 20181003_174913.jpg
    20181003_174913.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Glad you got it replaced.

We’re you ever able to retrieve the FlightLog files?

Glad you got it replaced.

We’re you ever able to retrieve the FlightLog files?

No wasn't able to get anything. Hopefully this one is a bit better.

Noticed already that videos and pics with this one are in the app were they weren't before

There was more wrong than the GPS if that was the case.

Congrats on the replacement, I am dealing with the same fly away issue from this weekend, never found it as it raced away. I noticed the same thing, it took off faster than I had ever seen it fly. I have scheduled an appointment

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430