Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze no Wi-Fi on Galaxy J3

Can anyone help me with getting my breeze to show up on a Galaxy J3?

You do not have 802.11ac capability on your phone. Here are the comm specs for the J3:

WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 4.0/4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS

Either get a phone that supports 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.1 or better or you could try using a WiFi repeater/extender to allow your J3 with 2.4 GHz WiFi to Controller the 5.8 GHz Breeze. See this thread, starting with post #61 Breeze Range Extender. There is a lot of good information earlier in that thread, but trying to save you time as many of the earlier devices are difficult to find.

You do not have 802.11ac capability on your phone. Here are the comm specs for the J3:

WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 4.0/4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS

Either get a phone that supports 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.1 or better or you could try using a WiFi repeater/extender to allow your J3 with 2.4 GHz WiFi to Controller the 5.8 GHz Breeze. See this thread, starting with post #61 Breeze Range Extender. There is a lot of good information earlier in that thread, but trying to save you time as many of the earlier devices are difficult to find.
Thank you for the info! You would think yuneec should be fixing these problems. Advertising works with smart phone and then people pay good money for there product and can't use it! Thanks for the once again though

Thank you for the info! You would think yuneec should be fixing these problems. Advertising works with smart phone and then people pay good money for there product and can't use it! Thanks for the once again though

If you go to there website and read the FAQ it states that your phone has to be 5.8 GHz capable, but there is NOTHING on the packaging of the Breeze that states that. I agree that they should have that on the packaging. It is probably the number one help topic on this and other forums.

If you do opt to get a repeater/extender that is known to work with the Breeze, they do come in handy when traveling. They can be used to help boost the WiFi at hotels, motels, and fast food places. I used the ZyXEL WRE6606 to get a better signal at both motels we stayed at while traveling from Florida to Michigan. My phones all work with the Breeze, but the extender has a stronger WiFi output than the phones, so I get a more consistent video feed back while flying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers