Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze picture and video - location and download

Reaction score
Hi. I did a search and couldn't find this topic discussed. Apologies if I missed it. I talked my brother into buying a Breeze and we set it up and flew it for the first time yesterday. No issues. He went home last night and took some video and pictures in his backyard and can't find them in the Breeze app. He says picture and video appeared to be working on the app but the gallery doesn't show anything (I haven't looked at it. Just going by what he's telling me). Assuming he's correct and he was getting video and picture confirmation on his I Phone, where should they be located on the Breeze, or is it actually on his phone ??? Thanks.

The pics and video should be in the Breeze internal memory. They can be accessed a couple different ways.

The first is by using the USB cable that came with the Breeze and connecting to a PC. It will show up as an external drive. Using this method you will find four file types - .THM thumbnails (used in Breeze Cam as the small pics in the Gallery), .jpg JPEG photos, .2nd files which are the compressed video files (720p), and .MOV video files (can be 720p, 1080p, or 4K depending on mode set).

The second is by connecting via WiFi, open Breeze Cam, go to gallery, then tap each to download from the Breeze. With videos you must choose full or compressed, but the compressed is very poor resolution. Once you download them they will show in Photos also (except 4K video on most phones).

Just hope he didn’t do what I have done on many occasions and forget to activate the record button. After months I’ll still do it on occasion and get upset with myself every time.

When you plug in your breeze to a computer there are lots of files that I can not open
(Breeze-thm,hm,1st,2nd) can I just throw these away or do I need them for something ?
-

.THM files are thumbnail photos which are displayed in the Gallery of Breeze Cam.

.2nd files are the compressed (720p) Videos you have the option of downloading to your phone when that option is offered in the Gallery.

.jpg files are still photos you take with the Breeze and their resolution depends on your settings in Camera settings.

.mov files are the video files you take with the Breeze and the resolution depends on your settings in Camera settings.
720p @ 60fps stabilized
1080p @ 30fps stabilized
2160p @ 30fps unstabilized

Any idea where the 4K video goes?

If your phone can handle the 4K it will go to the Photo app.

My iPhone 7 can take 4K video, but Breeze Cam won’t transfer the 4K to the Photos app, yet iPhone 8 and above it does. So it depends on the phone and OS version.

If your phone can handle the 4K it will go to the Photo app.

My iPhone 7 can take 4K video, but Breeze Cam won’t transfer the 4K to the Photos app, yet iPhone 8 and above it does. So it depends on the phone and OS version.

OK Thank you.
I just got a used Breeze and cannot connect with USB. I've used the WiFi/browser method which works for smaller clips but by the time about 800mb have transferred the breeze gets bored and shuts off.
I'll keep trying different USB cables and resuming the WiFi connection. Maybe I'll try a different computer as well, maybe it's a Windows10 thing.
Thanks for your response and for being a great resource.

If you have a microUSB cable that can carry data instead of just charging, it should work with the Breeze. I run Win10 in my laptop and transfer all data from the Breeze via the USB cable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio