Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

breeze range

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I recently purchased breeze and have tested it a little but haven't gotten to the range part of the drone yet.

I know I should test it to see for myself but it's been raining here lately so I had to stop playing with it for the moment.

My question is, with just the phone app, will I be able to reach the GEO fence limit or do I have to purchase the controller for me to reach such height and distance?

Assuming I reach the max height and distance, will I loose feedback to my phone? Will it still record video whenever I loose connection to it?

If I ever loose connection, will it automatically come back to where it originally lifted?

Thanks for the reply.

The controller does not connect to the drone, but to the phone. The drone is still controlled with phone and connected only to the phone.

If connection is lost the drone returns to the home location.On older firmware I had such an issue and the range was about 50 meters.

The drone has software limit of 100 meters and I never lost connection with it once on new firmware.

Reactions: SuperPuge
The controller does not connect to the drone, but to the phone. The drone is still controlled with phone and connected only to the phone.

If connection is lost the drone returns to the home location.On older firmware I had such an issue and the range was about 50 meters.

The drone has software limit of 100 meters and I never lost connection with it once on new firmware.

Thank you for the quick response and for answering all my questions. Your answers gave me more courage to try and test my phone and drone's range capabilities. Will just have to wait for the rain to stop.

thanks again!

Thank you for the quick response and for answering all my questions. Your answers gave me more courage to try and test my phone and drone's range capabilities. Will just have to wait for the rain to stop.

thanks again!
Please give us details about your phone as accurate as possible. The range varies with the make of the phone, its OS (type and version) and the version of your firmware.

yuneec breeze firmware: latest as of today's date
phone:
sony xperia z3 compact
android version: 6.0.1

I flew my breeze today and it reached 80.2 meters. Flew it there for about 30 seconds before I decided to bring it back down again.There were times were I loose video feedback but it quickly comes back after 3 to 5 seconds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop