Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze w/ controller

I got my Breexe controller the other day and when I connected it in my settings on the iPad that one came up. I tried it and the controller linked to the both the Breeze and the controller, I have not yet been able to actually fly it using that controller but the camera tilt and the video and still photography work. I walked it round the h ouse while videoing and it looks like the Beeeze is flying there. Just a bit of fun but it proved a lot.
Hope this helps
D.

I got my Breexe controller the other day and when I connected it in my settings on the iPad that one came up. I tried it and the controller linked to the both the Breeze and the controller, I have not yet been able to actually fly it using that controller but the camera tilt and the video and still photography work. I walked it round the h ouse while videoing and it looks like the Beeeze is flying there. Just a bit of fun but it proved a lot.
Hope this helps
D.
Great!! I'll try it out when I receive it. I just didn't want to pay so much money for both the controller and VR set when I can get the controller really cheap

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there are a firmware update for the gamesir 3gs in order to make it work and control the breeze?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval