Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bright lights

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls . I am seeking to see if anyone has a way of putting a bright light on the breeze 4k I need to light up for flying around a old fort for a friend and they have no power in some places
Any suggestions would be epic [emoji1]

Hi guys and girls . I am seeking to see if anyone has a way of putting a bright light on the breeze 4k I need to light up for flying around a old fort for a friend and they have no power in some places
Any suggestions would be epic [emoji1]
Strap a Led Type Flashlight with a Double A battery that's probably all the weight a breeze could handle. The drone isn't designed for carrying loads.

Reactions: Brianlam
Right my first test when tits up lol had a fly last night .made no difference to the drone flying seemed all good . I glue my lights on but you could use a rubber band. The reason I glued is I didn't want them to fall off . They twisted off OK and with a nail file I removed the left over glue from the legs ..to which you never know I had them on it ...but what I might do is have another set of legs and change them as and when required . I will put up the videos up soon along with photos . ...

Lol that looks crazy, I like it.. Looking forward to seeing the video..

Yeah it's a shame that the breeze does not have better leds really, it's the rears are not too bad but the front is not great at all are they, not bright and are off to one side, it would not surprise me if it's only one front led to try lighting up both legs, but every picture and video I've seen of the breeze only one front leg lights up..

Im pretty sure I know why that did not worry too much about navigation or orientation leds on the breeze is because its not really a night time drone, the infrared sensor and optical flow sensor do not like working in the dark, and maybe they didn't want the keds to effect the camera quality, But still brighter lights would have been nice for sure..

Happy Flying.
ATB Marc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakshijah