Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bye bye from Oliver

Reaction score
Good evening,

I would like to greet and thank all the people on this forum who have helped me in the Yuneec drone adventure. Here I am retired. After having managed several design offices, in public works equipment, in the medical sector and in aeronautical engineering, I embarked on the construction of drones in 2010. Great experiences and video adventures. Typhoon H has always been the drone I wanted to build.
I wish you the best from France. Kisses

Very nice compilation video! Some very nice clips in there. Now that you are retired you should have more time to fly.

Reactions: oliver
That was an excellent video. It obviously took many days of editing.
What are you using for most of your aerial video?

Very nice compilation video! Some very nice clips in there. Now that you are retired you should have more time to fly.
Thank's
it has become difficult to pilot in France, with the standards in force, French and European, even for a professional. In the end, my shoots were done in the countryside or in the mountains, because there are too many constraints as soon as there is a city or people. I sold all my drones and what I miss above all is the manufacture and development of these flying devices.

Reactions: Momchil
Thank's
it has become difficult to pilot in France, with the standards in force, French and European, even for a professional. In the end, my shoots were done in the countryside or in the mountains, because there are too many constraints as soon as there is a city or people. I sold all my drones and what I miss above all is the manufacture and development of these flying devices.
Man, that is such a pity - that is one of many reasons why we (UK) left the European Union, I wish you only the very best👍

Reactions: Momchil and oliver
Good evening,

I would like to greet and thank all the people on this forum who have helped me in the Yuneec drone adventure. Here I am retired. After having managed several design offices, in public works equipment, in the medical sector and in aeronautical engineering, I embarked on the construction of drones in 2010. Great experiences and video adventures. Typhoon H has always been the drone I wanted to build.

Bravo Olivier, not only for your itinerary, but also for the message of encouragement and thanks that you address to the team of Yunnec Pilots, with unimaginable talent and almost unlimited knowledge of the Typhoon drone (probably as much for the other threads of the forum). A rather unique case of reactivity and quality. ..It is very rare. Yes, do you live in France? I live there too.

Reactions: Momchil and oliver
Bravo Olivier, not only for your itinerary, but also for the message of encouragement and thanks that you address to the team of Yunnec Pilots, with unimaginable talent and almost unlimited knowledge of the Typhoon drone (probably as much for the other threads of the forum). A rather unique case of reactivity and quality. ..It is very rare. Yes, do you live in France? I live there too.
Thank's! Yes Dominique, i live in France

Good evening,

Beautiful "clips" from so many excellent videos. Is there any way to access your library to watch longer versions of MANY of those offerings. Simply excellent!

Exceptionnel! That is quite a show reel and the craftsmanship throughout is amazing and shows a lot of skill sets in various clips. I am sure you already knew all that but I wanted to say it anyway. Well done.

I am also amazed at a few things I saw in those clips, in particular the drone shots very close to horses and they didn't miss a beat in their stride as they ran with you in front and behind at close range. Also that shot of the world's longest fishing pole had me rewinding to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks. 😍

I wish you well and good health in your retirement.

Exceptionnel! That is quite a show reel and the craftsmanship throughout is amazing and shows a lot of skill sets in various clips. I am sure you already knew all that but I wanted to say it anyway. Well done.

I am also amazed at a few things I saw in those clips, in particular the drone shots very close to horses and they didn't miss a beat in their stride as they ran with you in front and behind at close range. Also that shot of the world's longest fishing pole had me rewinding to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks. 😍

I wish you well and good health in your retirement.
Many thank's

Not bye , bye Oliver . See you soon with new nice shots made this time as a pensioner 🤪🤪🤪
Now you got time to fly as much you want . See you ! 👍🍻🍻

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval