Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 Camera Question

Reaction score
I am thinking of upgrading from the CH03+ to the C23 camera.

Will it work with my Typhoon H (not H+)

Many Thanks

No, it will not. I would love to do the upgrade as well but it is not compatible to your remote. You will not be able to view the image or start/stop recording.

I am thinking of upgrading from the CH03+ to the C23 camera.

Will it work with my Typhoon H (not H+)

Many Thanks
In no way is the C23 camera is compatible with the TH or the ST16. You need a H480+ or a H520 to use a C23 camera. So much for Yuneec's marketing boast when they launched the TH that there would be a range of cameras to interchange on the TH. To date all we have is the CGO3+ and the thermal jobby that is fully controllable from the ST16.

Thanks all for your advice !! Looks like I may have to sell my current TH and upgrade if I want it to be more future proof. Pity it’s a good aircraft just wish it was more adaptable.

In no way is the C23 camera is compatible with the TH or the ST16

As far as I know the C23 is compatible with the Typhoon H but not with the ST16. You have to have the ST16s which is on the other hand incompatible with the Typhoon H. It is only meant to be used on the H+.

I am not sure if it is compatible with the H520. From my knowledge it is not. But the hardware is suitable so it might be possible or only disabled via software. But still i am quiet sure it will not work with the H520 either. Yuneec has the E90 for that bird.

You may get an improvement if you use manual exposure etc,on the CG03+ if you already don't. The C23 is a step up, I don't know what happened but it was touted s while back it would be available, dealers showed it on their websites the two different versions, obviously Yuneec must of given them some indication it would be available, but they abandoned the release, probably better because of the weight issues etc.

Reactions: Rubik
I agree with @Mrgs1 . I used to shoot in auto mode and I got O.K. video and stills. But then I decided to experiment with manual settings and now I get far better results. Never looked back since.

Reactions: Rubik
I am using c23 on a h520 currently. terrestrial imaging showed me how to get it to work and proved it will work with all functions and setting before I purchased it. It is the e90. I have laid out the steps any one needs to do to get it to work in another thread here. only thing is you can not update the firmware with the camera attached but there are ways around that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval