Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 Camera

Reaction score
I can’t find what I am looking for help on.

I have no issues with seeing video from my camera on the ST16S ground station. However, I can not get photos to appear on the ground station to view after taking picture. Is there a fix for this issue. I am new to flying drones and I have read everything I could find prior to coming on this forum for help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have the H Plus which I purchased refurbished about a month ago.

If your purpose is to review the photos in the field, you would be better to take a tablet/laptop with you. Then you can review the original photos directly from the microSD card in the C23. The 7" screen on the controller would not really be big enough to show any details.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Downsized pictures and videos from the C23 camera get saved to the ST16. The ST16 has a gallery shortcut at the lower right corner of the main screen. In the gallery there are two shortcuts at the top of the screen to select image or video.

RG

Thank you for your response and help. I have tried to slide between photo and video. Only the videos are showing up on the ground station. I can only access the photos by removing SD card. When I 1st took photos I was able to see both on the ground station. When I deleted the photos from the ground station I was not able to see photos again but when I deleted videos from the ground station I am still able to see the video on the ground station without having to remove the SD card.

Are you switching the C23 camera to photo mode using the shortcut icon on the right side of the main screen just above the shutter icon? If the C23 is in video mode and the physical photo button on the left side of the ST16 is pressed a still image may be saved to the sd card in the C23, however a copy may not be saved to the ST16. That's my guess without dragging everything out of the backpack and testing it.

RG

Reactions: Jason Charbonneau

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop