Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

c23 not binding says "no ssid found"

Reaction score
Ive had my H+ for about a year and a half. Just recently the camera stopped working. I noticed the light on the camera does not come on at all. Gimball works fine. Anyone have any ideas or had this happen to them

Might be worth a try. Slide camera gimbal off and inspect contacts, put back on. Remove memory card and pop back in.

I have taken gimbal off, checked contacts did not see anything obvious, not stuck, no corrosion. Removed sd card and tried a different card with no luck.

Ive had my H+ for about a year and a half. Just recently the camera stopped working. I noticed the light on the camera does not come on at all. Gimball works fine. Anyone have any ideas or had this happen to them
Take an eraser to the contact points and give them a light rub to help remove any fine dirt or oils that may have accumulated on them.

Sounds like a power issue, the gimbal power is different to power for the camera, it's quite possibly a wire come loose, you'd probably need to test for voltage on those gimbal contacts. I've also read some have experienced this and have had to bind the camera again, I'm sure others will chip in.

Exit the flight mode app on the ST16 and go to the Android menu. Open settings and the wifi menu. See if the C23 in the wifi list.

Also, try the method in the pdf file attached.

Attachments

• Restart c23 und e90.pdf
    242.4 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: h-elsner
Steve Carr Thanks for the input i have tried with no luck. At this point I will have to send in for repair I think.

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
costimarcos