Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera connection password

Reaction score
hello...

I am from the island of Tonga and recently I bought a Typhoon Q500. I was in the process of experimenting with it and somehow reset the setting of the controller. Now i need a password to connect with the camera attached on to the drone. can someone help me out.

You all are going to love this!!! I know where your Camera Bind password can be changed and NO FLASHING is required. Use a text editor and open the file "wireless.conf" within the "MISC" folder on the SD card itself. The file contains the following:

#####configuration file ########################################### WPA Passphrase (8 ~ 63 characters)AP_PASSWD=1234567890

End of the file.

So, a minimum of 8 characters to 63.

I changed it and it becomes persistent if you use the same SD. I have changed the passphrase on all my SD cards.

Since it is the Wireless AP or Access Point passphrase, anyone and their mother could phreak the silly 10 digits snag your video between the ST controller and the Typhoon.

Warning: I do not know how it will affect the Wizard, but when I do find the need for team mode I will be interested and will augment this information accordingly.

Reactions: Manco

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval