Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Failing In Flight

Reaction score
Greetings...having an issue with the camera not being able to capture video or photo's. It's not the SD card because I was able to do it earlier that day. It comes up with an error in red that scrolls at the top of the display...any thoughts? Thanks

Sounds like you might have a bad connection with the camera to the drone. Even though you may getting a picture it might not be getting the signal to record or take photos. I would check the connections. If that doesn't help try reformatting your SD card in FAt32

Sounds like you might have a bad connection with the camera to the drone. Even though you may getting a picture it might not be getting the signal to record or take photos. I would check the connections. If that doesn't help try reformatting your SD card in FAt32
I will try to do that...new bird...first flight..Thx

I had a similar problem when I first got my Q500+, I had replaced the SD card with a cheap larger one. I purchased a high quality SD card and this problem has not recurred.

I had a similar problem when I first got my Q500+, I had replaced the SD card with a cheap larger one. I purchased a high quality SD card and this problem has not recurred.
Hey Slingshot, the same thing happened to me last Sunday. Everything was great in the morning. In the afternoon same as you. After dinner I took the SD card out of the bird and the controller and just put them back in. Same card same place. Tried it in the house, no problem. Too windy or snowy since to try during a flight. Suppose to be calmer winds tomorrow

Reactions: Ddraiggoch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval