Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera off center?

Calibrate with pan switch in middle. Then put switch in up position

Bill W.

Calibrate with pan switch in middle. Then put switch in up position

Bill W.

Bill, I'm thinking the Manual, Ver. 1.1 page 21, says to have the two left switches in the UP position before calibrating Gimbal. Is this no longer correct?

Well...im going by what others told me to do. It has help correct gimbal issues ive had.

Bill W.

Camera on the H suddenly is off center to the right. I tried calibrating the gimbal a couple times but it's still off. Any suggestions?
Did you find a resolution to this problem? I put the tilt slider in the middle position, same with the speed slider then tried calibrations with both (pan and tilt) mode switches up, again with pan mode in middle, tilt mode up; again with pan up and tilt down; finally with both up again. In every case, the camera calibrates left and almost straight down. I have had initialization problems which went away on restart. You seem to be the only one with this problem since the new updates, so I hope you can give me some clues.

Hi, I am having a very similar problem now. The camera is pointing about 15 degrees left of forward. I've tried calibrating with different switch configurations and it always goes back to the same offset. Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Camera on the H suddenly is off center to the right. I tried calibrating the gimbal a couple times but it's still off. Any suggestions?
I believe I read on here that you need to turn the H off and then back on immediately after the gimbal calibration, without doing anything else. Just calibrate...Turn off...Turn back on.
Haven't done it myself, but it seems I read that.

Yuneec told me to go in, make a copy of my H on the ST-16, to be safe, then add a new H, then rebind it to the ST-16. It worked, but then I was on here and believe I saw the above advice. Apparently Yuneec didn't know the turn it off part. Either that or it's not effective.
Good luck, either way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval