Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera only faces down

Reaction score
I'm a novice I have a typhoon and a tornado my camera on the tornado only films downward it spins zooms everything except lift as it used to do I have a setting wrong or is it in need of repair?

I guess you remote has to be calibrated. Best would be to watch a video on how to do it properly because there are some very important steps in order to do everything right.

I'm a novice I have a typhoon and a tornado my camera on the tornado only films downward it spins zooms everything except lift as it used to do I have a setting wrong or is it in need of repair?
If you have a H920+ the camera gimbal calibration is simple. It might solve your issue.
1- place the H920+ on a level surface and turn on the ST16 and then the 920. Let the units completely initialize, camera view on the ST16 etc. This may be done inside.
2- select settings/calibration on the lower right of the ST16 screen. Then select camera gimbal calibration. The camera will then perform quite a dance for about 2 minutes. Do not touch anything during this period. When the ST16 and camera return to normal state, the calibration is complete.

Also It is very important to leave all controls alone during initial power up and initalization. Any control movement during this period can cause problems.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for all the help you've given me.your vast knowledge has helped me with every issue I've had with my typhoon plus and my tornado. I have watched videos so much to try to avoid all the pitfalls some are helpful others entertaining.the knowledge you guys share is immensely helpful.

During RC calibration. The K2 and K3 slider has to be in the middle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin