Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Recommendation

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What is the best camera now that produces high quality? Do you have a recommendation?

Thanks in advance very appreciated!

Are you asking about a Yuneec camera or a handheld?
The best Yuneec cameras are the C23 & E90.

Hi guys,

What is the best camera now that produces high quality? Do you have a recommendation?

Unless you have a particularly poor camera, the camera can only be as good as the person taking the picture/video. You may have the very best camera that money can buy but if you are useless at taking pictures then that all singing and dancing camera is pretty useless too.

I have found with my CGO3+ that my best pictures & video are obtained when I'm in manual settings. The CGO3+ can take reasonable pictures and video in 'auto' mode, but they are far from that stunning look. You more often than not get better images when you take the trouble to set up the camera manually for the lighting conditions etc. That remains true for pretty much any camera you could mention. Some give reasonable images on auto but the stunning ones are only obtained when you set up properly for the shot.

So, IMHO, the best cameras are those that allow you to set up manually and without too much fuss. It isn't all about the number of pixels...though a high pixel count does matter...it's how you use it and your skill level you bring to it. Also your eye for a good shot is important too: Even a picture of a garbage dump can look stunning if the picture is set up right.

As @Steve Carr said above, though. C23 & E90 gives the best images when the same skills are applied like for like as done with other cameras. E,G. at my skill level I'm far more likely to capture a good image with an E90 than I am with a CGO3+.

If it's posted in off topic because the person is after a camera? That's s very complex question to answer, budget, interchangeable lenses, size etc etc. You'd be better reading up on reviews what your specs and needs are, and maybe join a few forums like DPreview etc, but if it's just H, then the above posts will suffice.

Hi guys,

Take a look at a Hasselblad H6D-400C.....it doesn’t come with a lens though, so you’ll need to get one as well. I’d recommend the 50mm-II f/3.5 and the HC210 f/4.....This kit should produce the quality images you’re looking for.

If it's posted in off topic because the person is after a camera?
If it isn't a drone camera he's after then I agree that it is a complicated thing to consider answering. I only have a fairly pedestrian knowledge of cameras not pertaining to drones. I know that the likes of DSLR cameras are supposed to give better results than the 'snapshot' type of camera but for me to recommend one DSLR camera above another is just laughable. That said, though, much of what I said in post #3 above is still valid. At end of day, it's often not about the quality of camera (but quality does count of course)...it's how you use it.

If you know how to use one the best camera is the one you have when you need one.

The “best camera” debates have been raging longer than the “best drone” debates with no end in sight.

A pro photographer will consider the type of work they prefer to do and research brands and lenses to determine which will best fit his/her needs. In all probability that photographer will end up with several different models and multiple lenses to cover the dynamics involved with portability, travel, lighting, intended use of end product, artistic intent, and scope of work.

An amateur or newbie will only look for the most megapixels for the cheapest price.

Personally, I prefer the Sony A series line of cameras although their are places a Panasonic/Lumix better serves. A good Nikon also is used from time to time. For pocket cameras I prefer Fuji. Others like Canon.

If the above seems confusing it’s because it is meant to be. There is no “best camera” as a good photographer will shoot better pictures with a “bad” camera than someone that doesn’t understand photography shooting with a great camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval