Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera will not bind after crash

Reaction score
Hey everyone quick question so I was bringing down my H after a flight where it was drifting very minimally in circles so I wanted to get it down.
As I brought it down it was calm so I decided to land anyway, ended up crashing.
I had to replace my camera, so this in fact is my question I have to go to system settings and reconnect the camera and rebind EVERY TIME the h is turned on? It is working correctly for all other purposes, so can any one help me to. Figure this out? I just want to turn on the H and have everything connect as it always has

Hey everyone quick question so I was bringing down my H after a flight where it was drifting very minimally in circles so I wanted to get it down.
As I brought it down it was calm so I decided to land anyway, ended up crashing.
I had to replace my camera, so this in fact is my question I have to go to system settings and reconnect the camera and rebind EVERY TIME the h is turned on? It is working correctly for all other purposes, so can any one help me to. Figure this out? I just want to turn on the H and have everything connect as it always has
Once you bind, you should not have to again. Try creating a new model, then bind to that one. If the same thing keeps happening, then you will want to contact Yuneec for advice. Did you buy the new camera from Yuneec? If not, contact the company that you bought it from.

Yeah no I usually don't have issues landing and I have seen that thread but saw a few folks that crashed as a result, but thank you for the tip

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20