Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera

Reaction score
Hey Typhoon H users. Looking for help with an issue with my CG03 camera or gimble. After performing a gimble calibration, I flew the drone and the camera stayed in a fixed direction. I can manually pan the camera around but when I rotate the drone the camera stays fix on one location. I don't know if this is a problem or a setting I have overlooked. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

You say Typhoon H so I am assuming you mean the CGO3+ camera that has the 360 degree continuous pan capability.

1) How long have you had the system and why did you perform the gimbal calibration?

2) What position do you have the Pan Mode switch in (up, middle, down)?

3) What flight mode are you in (Smart or Angle)?

4) If you’re in Smart mode are you in Follow Me or Watch Me mode?

Reactions: jhakers
Thank you for the response. Yes, my camera is the CGO3+. I've had this crone for 3 years. I did a calibration because the camera was not pointing directly forward (maybe that was the wrong thing to do). I've been flying in Angle mode with the pan in the middle position.

To summarize the video somewhat; What you have described is normal if you have the pan mode switch in the bottom position.
You mentioned you have been flying with the pan mode switch in the middle position, but please confirm it was in that position when you saw the problem.
If not, put it back to the middle and see if it fixes the problem.
If the problem is still there with the switch in the middle position, we can start looking at other things.

Hello, my drone typhoon H drone flies, the camera shows a picture, but the camera is stationary during flight, does not move.but when I rotate the drone the camera stays fix on one location.

help me please

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval