Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can Breeze be added to the ST-10+?

WTFDproject

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The Breeze is built of technology that appears very similar to a Blade Chroma. The Blade Chroma flies (most often) on an ST-10+. The Breeze flies on a Smartphone App. The ST-10+ is essentially an android smartphone modified to fly drones. The existing models available on the ST-10+ are essentially "APPS" that align the hardware to the appropriate output. Advances in smartphone technology seem to be leaving the Breeze behind. All this babbling is to get to this question:

Can ST-10+ firmware be developed to add the Breeze as a "Model"?

It would be nice for the Breeze to have a future.

Reactions: Docdor and robbie2
When I got a friend of mine into drones he bought a breeze. Is the st12 at all possibly usable on the breeze?

Based on some PMs and some attempts, my current answer would be "no". The Breeze APP can be added to more advanced controllers that can load apps, but even those simply use the touch screen, same as your smartphone. That doesn't seem much of an advantage. Also, I can't find a way to load the APP on the ST-10+, which I believe would be the same for the ST-12. Still looking a little bit, but not having any success.

What I was really hoping for was not really so much adding the Breeze App, but actually having a new 'Model" that could take advantage of the full features of a controller.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss