Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can someone explain what is happening here?

Reaction score
Had this happen to me today during take off. Is this normal for the avionics power being low? Anyway to retrieve the sensor data? I browsed that controller and found the logs but the sensor part is in a .txt but when I open it, its just gibberish. Also, why did failsafe mode activate? was it due to not having a GPS signal? This was outdoors on a partly cloudy day. Any help would be greatly appreciated =) 20180825_211524.jpg

I can confirm that I am seeing some of the same messages in my history notes. Unfortunately there is no documentation about what all this means so I have been proceeding very cautiously. My experience with the 480 has shown from time to time there are compass warnings and so forth but that is seen to be normal. All I can say is I now have almost 17 hours of flight time and the occurrence of the 'low avionics' power warnings are in nearly every flight.

I would love to hear if any Plus owners have a flight without them.

This Avionics message is everywhere in the Sensor files from differnet H Plus, also in the test flights in China at Yuneec. It always happen BEFORE the copter gets armed.
30 CRITICAL: CAUTION: Avionics power low: 4.68 Volt
31 INFO: Armed by RC.
Looks like a 'normal' behaviour. I would only be afraid if this happens during the flight.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare