Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can someone read this flight log and let me know what they see?

Reaction score
Ok so I was not flying the last 2 days due to hurricane so I went to fly today and noticed the drone was just moving backwards all by itself , I figured ok probably controller so I landed and took off in pilot mode and it now was moving backwards twice as fast . So by instinct after letting it go 15 to 20 feet away I push forward to make it come towards me and before I knew it the drone leaned forward so far that the front of the drone was pointing down towards the ground and it was now moving forward at a very high rate of speed , like faster than I have ever see it go even with the speed turned up and my fingers wernt even on the controls after I tried to make it go backwards again and it didn't I let the controller go to neutral but the drone continued at 80mph it seemed like into a raspberry bush so luckily it didn't hit anything and got caught up in that so here the log from that flight , lol I'm afraid to test it again

Attachments

• 1629840221551.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 20
Are you starting the Breeze before placing it on the ground? It should be placed on a level surface and powered on and finish initializing before moving it or launching it. This allows the gyros in the IMU to properly initialize.

I’ll take a look at the FlightLog tomorrow afternoon.

Are you starting the Breeze before placing it on the ground? It should be placed on a level surface and powered on and finish initializing before moving it or launching it. This allows the gyros in the IMU to properly initialize.

I’ll take a look at the FlightLog tomorrow afternoon.
Lol yes I am starting it on the ground and flat surface , just tried to take off with controller and the back power light went teal and it took off and hovered fine but I had no control and the light was teal it luckily just stayed where it was supposed to and after anóther 30 seconds the light power light went to it's normal blue color and I had full control and now it seems fine took great video for about 40 min so strange but yeah I u could look at it when u can and if u need me to male a flight log let me know I can do whatever u need boss

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval