Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cannot bind Typhoon H to new ST16

Reaction score
Typphon H+ST16- nejde spojit.
Mohli byste mi pomoci? Typhon H + ST16 létá a také kamera přenáší obraz. Dron je dobrý! Přinesl jsem jiný ovladač ST16 a dron jen bliká modrá barva, ST16 nemá na displeji Volty ( jako není baterie), kamera obraz přenáší na tuto ST16 a i fotí. Dron s tímto ST16 ale nespustí motory. Dělal jsem: Spojil jsem dron ( Model Select ) s ST16, načetl kameru (dal jsem heslo). Dron nespustí motory. Obraz kamera na ST16 má. Jak zjistit, kde je vada. Manuál WTFDproject Rev80-83 mám v PC .
Děkuji za informaci.

Typphon H + ST16- cannot be connected.
Could you help me? Typhon H + ST16 flies and the camera also transmits the image. The drone is good! I brought another driver ST16 and the drone just flashes blue, ST16 does not have Volts on the display (as there is no battery), the camera transmits the image to this ST16 and also takes photos. However, a drone with this ST16 will not start the engines. I did: I connected the drone (Model Select) with the ST16, loaded the camera (I gave the password). The drone does not start the engines. The camera image on the ST16 has. How to find out where the defect is. I have the WTFDproject Rev80-83 manual on my PC.
Thanks for the information.
The mention of only the blue flashing LED strongly suggests the ST16 is not bound to the Typhoon H. Selecting the drone in Model Select is only a part of the Drone/Controller binding process. The standard binding process may be adequate if there are no problems with the equipment.

Standard BINDING process for the Typhoon H and/or the Camera
Step 1) Turn on the ST16 wait until the initialization completes then turn on the aircraft. Caution: Verify the 2.4Ghz & 5.8Ghz icons are present in upper right corner of ST16 to properly bind to the Typhoon H.
Note: Step 2 not required for binding ONLY the Camera.
Step 2)
Lean the Typhoon H in the forward direction to 45 degrees - twice – verify the main LED blinks orange
– if not repeat the procedure.
Step 3) Tap the “Refresh” button on the ST16.
Step 4) Select the “SR24_XXXXX” under the “Aircraft Model” column to bind the
Typhoon H and/or the “CGO 3P_XXXXX” under the “Camera” column to bind the Camera. Tap the “BIND” button, enter the PASSWORD “1234567890”
When asked, tap “OK”. MAY TAKE A MINUTE or TWO TO COMPLETE.
Step 5) When you hear two long beeps the Typhoon H Binding was successful.
Step 6) Tap the “Back” [ ] button to return to the main screen.
Telemetry data from the Typhoon H will be displayed on the left side of
the ST16 screen and what the camera is viewing will be displayed on screen.

If the standard process does not work, I would suggest using the Typhoon H Binding Verification guidance from the WTFDproject document to determine where the problem is occurring.
Use the direct link above or the latest revision of the full document (Way To Fix Drones project) as this attachment was recently edited to correct some errors in the step numbers.

Děkuji, velice dobře jste mi napsal postup. Udělám 2x dopředu 45° aby bylo světlo oranžové. Zítra to udělám a také další. Napíši zde. Pokud to nebude dobré, dám sem fotografie monitoru ST16.

Thank you, you wrote me the procedure very well. I will make 45 ° twice in advance so that the light is orange. I'll do it tomorrow and so will others. I will write here. If that's not good, I'll give you photos of the ST16 monitor.

Slíbil jsem fotografie, ale oni se nezkopírovali do ST16 na SD kartu. Dám sem další dny. Co jsem dělal???
Zvednul jsem na 45°, dron blikal barva oranžová rychle a nepřestal. Spojení neproběhlo a není. Pokusy jsem dělal dále a zničil jsem ( Odstranil ) ikonu Typhon z ST16 a nevím jak ikonu obnovit. Neumím dát ikonu Typhon H. Nevím co mám napsat za název dronu. Ikona není. Jinak spojení kamery umím. Dron mám jinde na zahradě. Napíšu jak to je a dám fotografie - zítra.
Tato ikona není. Zůstala jen H920

I promised photos, but they didn't copy to ST16 on the SD card. I'll put another day here. What did I do ???
I lifted it to 45 °, the drone flashed orange quickly and didn't stop. The connection did not occur and is not. I made further attempts and destroyed (Removed) the Typhon icon from ST16 and I don't know how to restore the icon. I can't give the Typhon H icon. I don't know what to write for the name of the drone. The icon is not. Otherwise I can connect the camera. I have a drone elsewhere in the garden. I'll write what it's like and give me photos - tomorrow.
This icon is not. Only the H920 remained

Attachments

• 67 Screenshot_2014-01-03-20-35-39.png
    67 Screenshot_2014-01-03-20-35-39.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
You should be able to create a new model and select the Typhoon H as the type of drone. This video is in English but you should be able to follow along.

@RudaR,
This is the full "Binding Verification" document translated to Czech. If all else fails, it may be necessary to use this document to find the exact point of failure. The verification is not just "binding instructions". It is a verification of the MANY hidden clues in the binding process. The purpose is to identify abnormal conditions that are preventing a successful bind and to identify the exact point where the binding process is failing. That information can assist in determining the best course to remedy the problem.
You will need to perform every step up to the point the verification does not match what you see. Do not skip any steps. Every step must be performed. Even the steps you have no doubt are already in the correct condition. After some preparations steps, the verification falls into a routine of directing an action, then verifying the correct response to the action. When you reach a verification step that does not match what you see, or if you are unsure if it matches, STOP. Report the step number back to the forum, and what you actually saw at that step. We can then go from there.

Toto je úplné znění dokumentu "Závazné ověření" přeložené do češtiny. Pokud vše ostatní selže, může být nutné použít tento dokument k nalezení přesného místa poruchy. Ověření není jen "závazným pokynem". Je to ověření MNOHA skrytých vodítek v procesu vázání. Účelem je identifikovat abnormální podmínky, které brání úspěšnému provázání, a určit přesný bod, kde proces provázání selhává. Tyto informace mohou pomoci při určování nejlepšího postupu pro odstranění problému.
Budete muset provést každý krok až do bodu, kdy ověření neodpovídá tomu, co vidíte. Nevynechávejte žádné kroky. Je třeba provést každý krok. Dokonce i kroky, u kterých nepochybujete, že jsou již ve správném stavu. Po některých přípravných krocích spadá ověřování do rutiny spočívající v nasměrování akce a následném ověření správné reakce na tuto akci. Jakmile se dostanete ke kroku ověření, který neodpovídá tomu, co vidíte, nebo pokud si nejste jisti, zda odpovídá, STOP. Nahlaste číslo kroku zpět do fóra a to, co jste v daném kroku skutečně viděli. Odtud pak můžeme pokračovat.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Attachments

• Typhoon H Binding Verification (Czech).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: DoomMeister
Děkuji hodně. Včera jsem dělal ( míchal ) 2 ST16 , 2 kamery a 2 Typhon H+ Typhon H s Realsense. To je 6x. Nevím jak, ale udělal jsem to. Všechno je v pořádku. Umím vyměnit kamery, ST16 a také dron. Nevím proč je to tak složité. Ale naučil jsem se věci spojovat. Mám jednu kameru po havárii a tuto dávám na pokusné lety. Při letu praskla vrtule a dron spadnul z 20 m. Opravil jsem kameru a nohu, ale kamera se neumí točit. Je vada ložisek otáčení. Ložiska jdou těžce a magnety neotočí. Nastavil jsem jí pevně ( bez točení) - - zalepil a točím celým dronem.
Novou kameru používám jen někdy, bojím se pádu. Každý i malý pád ( havarie) je finanční katastrofa. Malé problémy jsou s navázáním spojení- musí se dron opakovaně Vypnout / Zapnout, někdy vypadává obraz z kamery na několik sec.
Zdravím R. Hodně děkuji.

Thank you very much. Yesterday I did (mixed) 2 ST16, 2 cameras and 2 Typhon H + Typhon H with Realsense. That's 6x. I don't know how, but I did it. Everything is alright. I can replace cameras, ST16 and also a drone. I don't know why it's so complicated. But I learned to connect things. I have one camera after the crash and I'm putting this on test flights. During the flight, the propeller broke and the drone fell from 20 m. I repaired the camera and leg, but the camera can not rotate. There is a defect of the rotating bearings. The bearings are difficult and the magnets do not rotate. I set it tight (without spinning) - - stuck and spinning the whole drone.
I only use the new camera sometimes, I'm afraid of falling. Every small fall (accident) is a financial disaster. There are small problems with establishing a connection - the drone has to be switched off / on repeatedly, sometimes the image from the camera drops out for a few seconds.
Hello R. Thank you very much.

Just a word of advice on propellers, only use Yuneec OEM propellers. Third party aftermarket props are not made to standard are known for breaking inflight with the results you experienced.

From the information you provided I understand that you have 2 ST16 controllers, 1 Typhoon H, 1 Typhoon H with RealSense, 1 good CGO3+ camera, and 1 CGO3+ with a bad yaw axis.

To make things easier on yourself and ensure you have proper binding on startup each time I would suggest the following.

Use the same ST16 with the same Typhoon H at all times. So ST16#1 with the Typhoon H and ST16#2 with the Typhoon H with RealSense.
On ST16#1 create models based on the Typhoon H - one called TH Good Cam and one called TH Bad Cam. In the System Settings make sure RealSense is NOT turned on. Bind each model with the proper camera attached.
On ST16#2 create models based on the Typhoon H - one called TH RS Good Cam and one called TH RS Bad Cam. In the System Settings make sure RealSense IS turned on. Bind each model with the proper camera attached.

This will save having to rebind all the time and ensures you have the proper settings. Just select the model depending on which camera you are using at the time.

Another suggestion would be to always use the Good camera on the TH with RealSense IF you use the RealSense.

Děkuji, máte velkou pravdu. Ale toto zkoušení bylo pro mě hodně dobré. Hodně jsem se naučil a pochopil jsem jak to pracuje. Dnes hodně vím. Také jsem měl problémy s bateriemi v ST16. U jedné ST16 musím baterii po nabití odpojit ( vyndat ), pořád bere mA. To jsem nevěděl a za tři dny byla v červeném ( malé Volty ). Já jsem myslel, že je vadná baterie. a koupil jsem novou. Nedělal jsem dobře. Proto jsem také všechny věci testoval. Mám také 3 nabíječky, jednu velkou, za je opravdu dobrá a 2 malé. Jedna nabíjí dobře a jiná pomalu. Udělal jsem testy a vím co je dobré. Když jednou něco pracuje a za chvíli nepracuje, tak je zmatek ( bolí hlava ).

Potřebuji se zeptat. Co je TH RS Good Cam a TH RS Bad Cam. Napsal jste to. Já jsem to nikde neviděl a nevím co to je a kde to je. ( Snažím se psát podrobně pro překlad- promiňte slova ).

Thank you, you are very right. But this test was very good for me. I learned a lot and I understood how it works. I know a lot today. I also had problems with the batteries in the ST16. For one ST16 I have to disconnect (remove) the battery after charging, it still takes mA. I didn't know that and in three days she was in red (little Volta). I thought the battery was faulty. and I bought a new one. I didn't do well. That's why I tested all things. I also have 3 chargers, one big, really good and 2 small. One charges well and the other slowly. I did the tests and I know what's good. Once something works and after a while it doesn't work, there is confusion (headache).

I need to ask. What is TH RS Good Cam and TH RS Bad Cam. You wrote it. I haven't seen it anywhere and I don't know what it is and where it is. (I try to write in detail for the translation - sorry words).

The TH RS Good Cam would be a model you create and give it that name in your language. Some thing to represent Typhoon H with RealSense Good Camera, and TH RS Bad Cam would be Typhoon H with RealSense Bad Camera.

Glad you understand the process of binding now.

TH RS Good Cam by byl model, který vytvoříte a pojmenujete jej ve svém jazyce. Něco, co by reprezentovalo Typhoon H s RealSense Good Camera, a TH RS Bad Cam by bylo Typhoon H s RealSense Bad Camera.

Jsem rád, že nyní rozumíte procesu vázání.

Toto dobře nechápu. Nerozumím proč to dělat. Asi není dobrý překlad z anglického jazyka. Já mám Typhon H, mám Typhon H RealSenze. Proč mám dělat Typhoon H s RealSense Good Camera a TH RS Bad Cam ? Je to jen jméno ( název ) ? Hodně a nedobře ( špatně ) myslím? Opakuji slova, abys mi rozuměl. Omlouvám se.

I don't understand this well. I don't understand why. Probably not a good translation from English. I have Typhon H, I have Typhon H RealSenze. Why do I do Typhoon H with RealSense Good Camera and TH RS Bad Cam? Is it just a name? A lot and bad (wrong) I think? I repeat the words so you can understand me. I am sorry.

Yes they are just names of Models. You would create one for when you have the camera with the bad yaw mounted on the Typhoon H with RealSense. The other for when you have the fully functional camera mounted on the Typhoon H with RealSense.

Translation seems to be an issue on this issue.

Ano, jsou to jen jména modelů. Vytvořili byste si jeden, když máte kameru se špatným vychýlením namontovanou na Typhoon H s RealSense. Druhý, když máte plně funkční kameru namontovanou na Typhoon H s RealSense.

Zdá se, že v této otázce je problémem překlad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33