Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cannot open typhoon h gui on Windows

Reaction score
I have problem ..
Downloaded the gui software för typhoon h and it keeps shutting down egen i try to start it..

Anybody have a solution??

Right click and left click on "Run as Administrator" in the menu that comes up. See if this helps. If not, reboot ("Have you tried turning it off and on again? I just won 100 quid." Those of us who watch IT Crowd will appreciate this in-joke. Those that don't, it is worth checking out on Netflix). If, after rebooting, if it still crashes, try un-installing and re-installing.

Reactions: bobcpa
Some programs require a reboot in order to work properly. Some programs require administrative rights with the user accounts. A last resort, uninstall, removing all traces of the program from the registry, then re-install. One of these should work.

Right click and left click on "Run as Administrator" in the menu that comes up. See if this helps. If not, reboot ("Have you tried turning it off and on again? I just won 100 quid." Those of us who watch IT Crowd will appreciate this in-joke. Those that don't, it is worth checking out on Netflix). If, after rebooting, if it still crashes, try un-installing and re-installing.
Thanks "Run as Administrator" worked great.

Reactions: ChuckBridges
@ChuckBridges

You won the mental challenge with your first answer “Run as Administrator”, and I assume 100 quid is the same as 100 pounds although the rest of the British monetary system eludes me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChuckBridges

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430