Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't connect controller

Reaction score
I have tried this twice now, I chaned the battery until fhe green light cam on and the first time I tried to connect the controller the screen popped up and said th as t the battery was under 15%, so I put it back on the charger and after the green I tried a second time and got the same message.1 have not even got the Rogers to turn yet to get it airborne. Any ideas

Put the charged battery into the Breeze.

On the side of the Breeze lift the cover and locate the small hole next to the microUSB port.

Using a toothpick or straightened paperclip press the switch through the small hole and power on the Breeze while pressing the switch.

Turn the breeze off and on a couple of times, then try to connect to your phone via WiFi.

Fred, I have trouble understanding your sentences - sorry, but please take your time - what is the Rogers statement about, "1 have not even got the Rogers to turn yet to get it airborne."?

I don't suppose you have a volt meter (every guy should have one, and know how to use it, in my opinion). You should measure the voltage on the two outer pins (there are 4 pins). This will tell you if your charger is bad and what the battery voltage is. Should be about 12V (3 cells at ABOUT 4 volts per cell).

I think we can assume (??) the Breeze is not seeing the correct voltage. What we don't know is if there is a bad cell in the battery, so it only reads 8V or so, or if the charger is not working properly. Normally if a charger issue you will see a blue light flashing. Does your charger blink GREEN when just plugged into the wall - no battery installed?

Working with a s7 phone with a mind of its own for auto correct. After 2 rounds with tech support I finely got it connected. Now I have a problem with the IR sensor mot working. I have had to short flights that went nicely, but on the 3rd fight and about 30 feet from the launch point the phone popped up box about the IR sensor the drone started flying eraticly and a red button showed up on the screen that said STOP and then landed. After that I have not been able to get it back into the air.

Is the IR glass filter cracked or fogged up?

No, it has a lite blue reflection. At first it had some surges in it so I used the cloth for my glasses it clean it off.

Sounds as if the IRS is bad, return for an exchange at the place of purchase or contact Yuneec Customer Support.

I have exchanged it, now to give the new one a test flight tomarrow.

I have exchanged it, now to give the new one a test flight tomarrow.

Yuneec knows it has a problem with controllers. I had my original controller not being capable of charging. I had purchased the Breeze at Walmart and took it back. They exchanged it but did note that almost all of the ones that had been sold at that Walmart were returned due to controller not charging or not being able to connect to the drone. Guess what the new one also fails to charge. Yuneec won't publically admit it but talking to tech support, they know all about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20