Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't seem to find IOS app for iPad2 Mini

Reaction score
I inherited a Breeze 4K and have gotten it to work properly by sideloading the android apk file. It also came with a iPad Mini 2 that I logged into with my account (the original account is lost). I'm trying to find the breeze cam app in the apple app store but none of my searches are finding it. Is it still available and I'm just not finding it or has Yuneec pulled it again? The latest I've found in the forums is some time in Aug so I'm hoping it just listed under some new name.

Can anyone help me out?

Alternatively, does any other manufacturer's app work with the breeze? I'm having fun with it and my Samsung S21+ but would like a larger screen.

Thanks.

-Jim Squire

You are stuck with the Android version for now. Yuneec and Apple are at it again and several apps are unavailable right now including Breeze Cam.

I’m getting a bit sick of this continuing issue every few months with the apps needed to operate our drones coming up missing on the App Store. Right now we are missing Breeze Cam, Yuneec Pilot for the Mantis G/Q, the CGO app for the CGO3/3+, the CGO4 app for the CGO4 camera when used with the ActionCam gimbal, and the DataPilot apps for the H520/e.

Thanks, DoomMeister for the update. I'll keep checking and hopefully, they will get their act together (not holding my breath)

I’m not sure what the cause is for the apps getting dropped from the App Store at least once a year. I don’t think it is all due to Yuneec. Part of it has to do with Apple and their BS for keeping an app on the store. It was not an issue in the past because you could keep an app in your iTunes on your PC, but that disappeared a few years ago with iTunes updates. Wish I could go back to an earlier version of iTunes on my PC so I could keep backups of older apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal