Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cant update firmware to H and cgo3 ?

Reaction score
updated firmware to st16 with no problems, tried to update to H and cgo3 and can get it to the step
where it says - Step (1-2) fiirmware is decompressing please wait , the after awhile passes says -
Camera response error- time out

anyone have this problem ?

After updating your ST16 the CGO3+ needs a new binding.

The Update-File is only: TyphoonH_Ver2.21_A.bin

not TyphoonH_Ver2.21_A.zip or TyphoonH_Ver2.21_A or an unzipped folder.

Try to use the untouched original SD-Card which was included with your typhoon-H-package for updating your copter and CGO3+.

chris i had the same issue, i just downloaded the file again from yuneec and it installed as it should.

Thanks, just changed the file name to have bin at the end and that worked :)

I had to download it in Google chrome.

I noticed this...When I tried to update the ST-16 I kept getting update not found. I tried re-downloading. Nope. I tried changing the file format to .bin. Nada. THEN I tried changing the format of the micro SD from ExFat to MS Dos. BINGO!!! Probably good all around to set them to MS Dos.

updated firmware to st16 with no problems, tried to update to H and cgo3 and can get it to the step
where it says - Step (1-2) fiirmware is decompressing please wait , the after awhile passes says -
Camera response error- time out

anyone have this problem ?
For some reason I get a step 3 indication which makes it impossible to update . Yuneec UK will no doubt sort it out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval