Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor by Eric Emmanuel issues

slw74

Part 107 certificate
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I would appreciate some assistance in using the Typhoon H CCC editor by Eric Emmanuel. I have used it quite a bit over the last few years and it has been very helpful. I wanted to fly a CCC file that I have flown before, the last time in September, 2020. When I try to load the CCC text file (attached) I get an error message and no map. When I load the file on the ST-16 controller, all of the waypoints are listed. I was reluctant to fly it without reviewing it, but I just can't take a look at in in the CCC editor. Would someone please take a look at the file and help me understand why it won't open? I have other files that I tried and they opened fine. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Attachments

• ExpansionX21-TEST 140ft.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 17
I can load the file to CCC Editor without problems, see all the waypoints, no error message. This must be something with your browser. The first step is always to clear browser cache. Do it and try again.

br HE

Reactions: DoomMeister
Well, I tried the files on two other computers using two different browsers without success. I did fly the two CCC files on the Typhoon H with no problems or concerns. Still wish I could understand what I'm missing here. Is there any option to load the CCC files into UAV Toolbox to convert them to the Typhoon H Plus?

Well, I tried the files on two other computers using two different browsers without success. I did fly the two CCC files on the Typhoon H with no problems or concerns. Still wish I could understand what I'm missing here. Is there any option to load the CCC files into UAV Toolbox to convert them to the Typhoon H Plus?
The CCC algorithm for the H+ is a little different than the TH. They are not compatible with each other. This is what was giving @Tuna troubles for so long. If you are trying to use Eric’s program on an H+ it will very likely not work.

Typhoon H CCC editor by Eric Emmanuel, my question does it work programming the CCC on my computer and transferring the the ST16 could not find a tread calming that it does work
Here is the instructions page for Eric’s CCC Editor site CCC editor user's guide. So yes you can program on your desktop and save the file, then load it to the folder on your ST16 specified in the directions.

I am going to fly in a tricky area fist time using CCC
example Two points on the CCC - PointA is a 50m(Alt) and Point B100m - 200m distance between the two points my question is, at what point will the quad raise from 50meters to 100meters? (just an average)

at what point will the quad raise from 50meters to 100meters?
Flying close to anything with CCC is risky. You must remember the waypoints become points on a curve. It is common for the actual flight to end up closer to the ground and closer to objects than you might expect.
You should practice flying a route while changing the speed and even reversing the direction to understand how to stop before the H finds it's way into a bad situation.

Reactions: Chris Koch
I am going to fly in a tricky area fist time using CCC
example Two points on the CCC - PointA is a 50m(Alt) and Point B100m - 200m distance between the two points my question is, at what point will the quad raise from 50meters to 100meters? (just an average)
It is hard to predict with just two points. Are there at points before and after those two? The path taken is always like a Bézier curve between the points. If you want a more linear path for the rise in altitude, place a couple more points between them. The closer the points are the more predictable the path will be.

It is hard to predict with just two points. Are there at points before and after those two? The path taken is always like a Bézier curve between the points. If you want a more linear path for the rise in altitude, place a couple more points between them. The closer the points are the more predictable the path will be.
Thank you both awesome make things clearer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval