Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC Flight Plan Location in the ST16 Controller

Reaction score
I created a few flight plans for my Typhoon H on a flight planner website, Flight Planner H - Waypoints Creator for Yuneec Typhoon H, from my laptop and I'm not sure how to upload them to the ST16 Controller.
I have connected the ST16 to my laptop via the usb cable but I don't know which folder to upload the flight plans i created.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Set up an email account on the ST-16 (can be your existing email account)
2. Create and save the Hplan route on you computer
3. Email the .CCC file to the email you setup on the ST-16
4. Open the email app on the ST-16 (obviously you have to be connected to the internet)
5. Download the .CCC attachment
6. Using the file manager, go to "Download". Your .CCC route should be there.
7. Push the down arrow on the file line.
8. Copy or Cut
9. Back out.
10. Click on "flightmode", then "mission_data"
11. Paste
Your route should now show up in your CCC list when you go to fly.

As I recall they go in...
root/flightmode/mission_data
As I recall they go in...
root/flightmode/mission_data

I think I'm doing it wrong.
I connected the ST16 to my laptop and navigated to "flightmode/mission_data" and copy/pasted the flight plans in the folder. I went to the ST16 and pressed "Task/Camera" then "CCC" and in the "LIST" box the flight plans do not appear.
is there a a step I'm missing?

1. Set up an email account on the ST-16 (can be your existing email account)
2. Create and save the Hplan route on you computer
3. Email the .CCC file to the email you setup on the ST-16
4. Open the email app on the ST-16 (obviously you have to be connected to the internet)
5. Download the .CCC attachment
6. Using the file manager, go to "Download". Your .CCC route should be there.
7. Push the down arrow on the file line.
8. Copy or Cut
9. Back out.
10. Click on "flightmode", then "mission_data"
11. Paste
Your route should now show up in your CCC list when you go to fly.

I have to be doing it wrong.
I tried this as well and still the flight plans don't show up in the CCC list.

Another important one to note if you have a lot of plans in the CCC list, they aren't shown in alphabetical order but rather the order they're listed in the FAT file system table. Usually this is the order they're placed onto the controller.

Thanks for the information.
I think I'm going to have to create a CCC plan on the ST16 controller and Typhoon H in the air, name it and then look in every folder throughout the ST16 controller until i find it. Then I'll know which to copy/paste the flight plans. When i find the exact folder I'll post it's location.

I created a few flight plans for my Typhoon H on a flight planner website, Flight Planner H - Waypoints Creator for Yuneec Typhoon H, from my laptop and I'm not sure how to upload them to the ST16 Controller.
I have connected the ST16 to my laptop via the usb cable but I don't know which folder to upload the flight plans i created.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

One of the users (Tuna) created an app to program routes called UAVToolBox do a search for it. I have yet to use it, but it can be ADDED to your Apps in the ST16. He has done a great job and offers it to the community free of charge... Here's the link to his website: UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

HTH

TW :D

Does anyone have a way to get ahold of Tuna?

I need to either have the trial period extended (since I never had a chance to try it before I got my H fixed) or purchase the software. I have already tried his contact page on uavtoolbox.com...silence. There is no place to purchase on the website that I can find.

TIA

TW

Does anyone have a way to get ahold of Tuna?

I need to either have the trial period extended (since I never had a chance to try it before I got my H fixed) or purchase the software. I have already tried his contact page on uavtoolbox.com...silence. There is no place to purchase on the website that I can find.

TIA

TW
Have you tried messaging him from this forum?

On the occasions that I've messaged him his response was always reasonably quick.

Have you tried messaging him from this forum?

On the occasions that I've messaged him his response was always reasonably quick.
I tried that a few days ago and nothing...I am starting to be worried for his well being!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex